This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Then you might be out of luck.
  • The Grand Prix has gotten me thinking about something mentioned on this forum before, both by myself and others. It could be just a forum thing, or part of the podcast but some sort of gaming bookclub style thing would be nice. I've got a shitload of roms and games that I haven't played or haven't even heard of. Especially old Gameboy games and one's that are even more hidden gems. It can be kind of daunting to look at a giant folder of roms or even just shelf of games and not know what to play, so this would kind of help with that. It wouldn't have to be anything complex, just everyone play the same game for a month or so and talk about it.
  • The Grand Prix has gotten me thinking about something mentioned on this forum before, both by myself and others. It could be just a forum thing, or part of the podcast but some sort of gaming bookclub style thing would be nice. I've got a shitload of roms and games that I haven't played or haven't even heard of. Especially old Gameboy games and one's that are even more hidden gems. It can be kind of daunting to look at a giant folder of roms or even just shelf of games and not know what to play, so this would kind of help with that. It wouldn't have to be anything complex, just everyone play the same game for a month or so and talk about it.
    I am all about this idea and would wholeheartedly enjoy participating.
  • Old GameBoy Games?

Everyone play Warioland 2.
  • Home Barista is not quite as bad as Head-Fi but it's getting there.
  • Old GameBoy Games?

Everyone play Warioland 2.
  • Warioland 1 is really good too. Totally different type of game though.
  • Warioland 1 is really good too. Totally different type of game though.
    WarioLand 1 is also Mario Land 3. Mario Land 2 is Six Golden Coins, first appearance of Wario.
  • That is true! I have all three Mario Land cartridges. Game Boy is what I grew up on.
  • In the Spec Ed room. The Juniors are talking about the Sophomores and Freshmen in the same way you guys talk about all of them. It's really fucking weird.
  • I'd support my kids if they went on a homicidal rampage.
  • I'd support my kids if they went on a homicidal rampage.
    Unless I somehow thought it was a justified rampage, I'd trick them into coming home and have the police waiting. ;^)
  • Warm today.
  • Warm yesterday
  • Hail today.
  • Warm tomorrow
  • Rained, blew a gale and then sun. Swansea make your mind up.
  • 100+ degrees for the second day in a row.
  • edited May 2013
    100+ degrees for the second day in a row.
    Man, I am cookin' here. This New England body is hardened for cold, not heat.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • GeoGeo
    edited May 2013
    100+ degrees for the second day in a row.
    Is it possible for a New Englander to eventually adapt to West Coast weather and just become a West Coaster? Or are you just stuck with whatever climate you were born and grew up in?

Post edited by Geo on
    Is it possible for a New Englander to eventually adapt to West Coast weather and just become a West Coaster? Or are you just stuck with whatever climate you were born and grew up in?
    The transformation will be not be complete until he starts considering 65 F "jacket weather."
  • I've seen floridians in full parkas at 65F. I was wearing shorts at that point (to be fair, I wear shorts till there's snow on the ground)
    The transformation will be not be complete until he starts considering 65 F "jacket weather."
    Which I will never do.
  • Man I wish it was just 65F year round. That's like perfect weather to me.
  • The transformation will be not be complete until he starts considering 65 F "jacket weather."
    I don't mind ~60s so much. Sure, its uncomfortable outside, but on the other hand, hot cocoa. Mmmm... cocoa.

• This machine has metal jaws,
    on it's arms are poisoned claws,
    it's frame carries a thousand saws,
    feed the nuns to it's maw!

NUN SHREDDER NUN SHREDDER NUN SHREDDER

the nun shredder has been unleashed
    all live in fear of this beast
    a metal monster, comes from hell
    it's clanking parts are your death knell
    it consumes nun, friar and priest
    until its dark thrist has been quelled

it's ways are brutal!
    your prayers are futile!
    it's ways are brutal!
    your prayers are futile!

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

*Guitar/Chainsaw Solo*

if your a nun you better run
    if your a nun you better run
    it's comes!

NUN SHREDDER NUN SHREDDER NUN SHREDDER"
  • NUN SHREDDER NUN SHREDDER NUN SHREDDER
    So, when's the Kickstarter going up and what's the highest reward tier you'll be offering?

Also, more importantly, where can I find the stuff you guys have already done? I remember YouTube links way back when, can't find them again.

• edited May 2013
    Also, more importantly, where can I find the stuff you guys have already done? I remember YouTube links way back when, can't find them again.
    http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/359828#Comment_359828
    http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8873/the-terrible-metal-experience/p1
    Looks like some of the old YouTube videos were taken down? :(
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited May 2013

Everything we've ever made is on that Youtube channel. We reuploaded some of the early tracks when we made better artwork.

Those lyrics I just posted is going to be a "sequel" to this one. It was going to go on the new album, Orphan Puree, but we decided to give it it's own EP, as the new album is currently pretty long.

Here's our tracklist thus far for the new album, which begins recording this Friday. As in, actual recording, as we have for-real instruments played by for-real musicians. Somehow.

- Intro (Auditory Obliteration Tour)
    - Barnyard Fuckstorm
    - SadistFactory
    - Rancid Hole
    - Violate Me Furiously
    - I Hope You Get Flesh Eating Bacteria in Your Scrotum
    - Orphan Puree
    - Negative Sperm Count
    - Involuntary Sex Change
    - I Wish I Could Have Killed Everyone
    - Foreskin Meathouse
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on