This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Can someone make a deal with it .gif that has Google Glass instead of sunglasses?
  • For some reason I'm not getting any css on the main page of the forum.
    Turned out to be a cache problem.
  • Some days you just feel like a badass that can't lose.
  • Some days you just feel like a badass that can't lose.
    Some?
  • Got my RPG scented oils from thinkgeek today. Good and Mage.
  • There is something innately satisfying about animating fingers.
  • edited June 2013
    Mecha Image of the Day..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I just had a cold call email from a broker telling me that someone wants to buy my pokefarm.com domain...
  • I just had a cold call email from a broker telling me that someone wants to buy my pokefarm.com domain...
    Tell him you'd need $1.5MM and see what he says.

• edited June 2013
    I am wondering if the buyer is confusing me with the .org that runs the whole money making online Pokemon game.
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • Maybe the owner of the .org wants the .com?
  • Maybe the owner of the .org wants the .com?
    That is my other thought.
    Tell him you'd need $1.5MM and see what he says.
    This is basically what I do whenever someone asks if they can have my Tumblr domain.

• While I am not looking to sell it I might if someone threw enough money at me.
  • This is true of everything about me.
  • It's my birthday.

• Just found out that there's gonna be a gaming convention within a (relatively) short driving distance, this 21st-23rd.

Dunno how many people here live in Texas, but I figured I'd bring it up, since I believe it's the convention's first year.
  • Just found out that there's gonna be a gaming convention within a (relatively) short driving distance, this 21st-23rd.

Dunno how many people here live in Texas, but I figured I'd bring it up, since I believe it's the convention's first year.
    Heads up: its more of a forum gathering than a convention. If you treat it as a pure video gaming event and skip all of the conventionary bits you will be fine.

• Ah, thanks. I suspected something like that (I'd heard of ScrewAttack, but I dunno that I've ever been there, really), but it's reassuring to have my suspicions confirmed.

It says there'll be some amount of tabletop stuff. If I end up just playing video games, that'll be fine, but I am hoping to get some quality roleplaying/boardgaming done, if at all possible.

• It says there'll be some amount of tabletop stuff. If I end up just playing video games, that'll be fine, but I am hoping to get some quality roleplaying/boardgaming done, if at all possible.
    Either bring your own games or expect next to zero level of interest with that crowd.

• Oh boy, I think I'm about to get dragged into a mac vs. pc argument.
  • Forum, you are boring today. I need distraction. I guess I'll catch up on webcomics of Strip Search artists. :P
  • edited June 2013
    Forum, you are boring today. I need distraction. I guess I'll catch up on webcomics of Strip Search artists. :P
    I got the Lupin the 3rd board game expansion that has episodes 3 and 4, it includes Fujiko topless as well.

I leave you to your amusement to figure out the why in that.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • My reachback English teacher is leaving at the end of the year. Last year (when I first had her) was her first at my school. I think my reachback English teacher is Mary Poppins.
  • That is surely the only logical conclusion.
  • Please, for the love of god, make sure you're using Google 2 Factor Authentication with your Google Account.

People in the south are dumb
  • People in the midwest, also dumb. It's soda.
  • It's missing an old New England term you sometimes still see: Tonic.
  • When my girlfriend, who has family in Alabama, told me people say Coke to mean soda my mind was blown.