This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• "What do you need a knife for? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons everywhere!"
    Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Because it's dull you twit. It'll hurt more!
  • This article evaluates her success with irony in that song at 2.5/11.
    At my high school, 22.72 percent correct was a failing grade.
  • This article evaluates her success with irony in that song at 2.5/11.
    At my high school, 22.72 percent correct was a failing grade.
    Hence why I said "not quite none".
  • My professor "If something has no use, no function, it must be art. Therefore, Snooki must be art!"
  • Tried GameCube emulation today. Nope.
  • I stopped a McDonalds today. On the outside they had a sign that said PLAY ALL THE LATEST VIDEO GAMES WHILE YOU WAIT. Ive seen this in a few stores, they usually have it in the kids section. Well, the latest games are aparently a N64. One that doesnt even work.
  • I am just looking at this sushi menu getting hungrier and hungrier. I want 2 spicy tuna rolls extra spicy, with a side of eel sauce and a hot and sour soup.
  • I want 2 spicy tuna rolls extra spicy, with a side of eel sauce and a hot and sour soup.
    (-.-)=O O=(-.-) BROFIST
  • Today I had Chinese food, and I ordered "Laura's Chicken." I have no idea who Laura is, but damn does she make some fine chicken! (I think it had oyster sauce? And it was slightly breaded, but not too much!)
  • edited March 2011
    Its pronounced RawrRah.
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Anytime I see someone wearing a sports jersey I am going to say, "Nice cosplay man."
  • Steak fries + seasoning salt + sriracha sauce = awesome.
  • Steak fries + seasoning salt + sriracha sauce = awesome.
    Ooh. I think tomorrow I'm going to go down to that place that Dave mentioned. It's supposed to have the best poutine in the city. Also, smoked meats!
  • Wait, let me check...Yeah, I still love biltong. Pardon me while I chew happily.
  • Wipe the exterior.
  • I love this song. Buggered if I know why.
  • what i need you to do
    is constantly operate that bellows over there
    this is completely crucial
    i cannot successfully fuck around with this boarskin
    unless you are constantly manning that bellows

Norse Mythology is great
  • The latest episode of The Skeptic Zone includes an interview with Michael McConnohie, The voice actor behind characters such as Captain Harlock, Shin(from Fist of the North Star), Leonard Dawson from Golgo 13, Kanehara, Manzo the Saw, D, Shinichi Mechazawa, Special Agent Gordon, Seth from Street Fighter, and about a hojillion others.

Find it here.
  • About as fuel efficient as a jet propelled walrus.
  • Dear internet, I need your help! I want to get one of these Club Nintendo fans, but I am torn as to which one to choose! I love Blooper and the subtlety of the design, but the second design is really cool as well. What do?

• Blooper wins.
  • My PC is down again, this time for hardware reasons. I think the power supply is dead, but I don't have a multimeter. I'll drop it off at the shop on my way into work tomorrow. Hopefully it's not the motherboard causing frequent restarts (and now it won't post).
  • @Myths Retold:

The Beowulf one is great. Someone in the group of performers with whom I'm rehearsing found it and passed the link around:
    beowulf shows up with a severed head and a melted sword like sup
    did you miss me
    i didn't miss you
    i was too busy killing
  • Blooper wins.
  • Blooper wins.
    It is done.
  • I just had an idea: A small device that plays the pokemon bicycle music as you pedal, powered by a small generator hooked up to the pedals of the bike. I don't know why but I want this.
  • I just had an idea: A small device that plays the pokemon bicycle music as you pedal, powered by a small generator hooked up to the pedals of the bike. I don't know why but I want this.
    Build it into a toy pokedex and replace the innards with a bike computer...

...I'll take eight!
  • edited March 2011
    I still have my original Pokedex.
    Post edited by Sail on