This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I just had an idea: A small device that plays the pokemon bicycle music as you pedal, powered by a small generator hooked up to the pedals of the bike. I don't know why but I want this.
    Build it into a toy pokedex and replace the innards with a bike computer...

...I'll take eight!
    oooh good one.

Another Idea. A pokedex iphone app paired with an iphone case that looks like a Pokedex
  • I still have my original Pokedex.

• And Suddenly, Daniel Craig in drag.
  • Awwwww.... you spoiled the joke.
  • Today my dad texted me this:
    "What was the name of the book where the character rides this cool fast skateboard and can also live in a video game and there is some drug that is sold in the game?"
    It was Snow Crash.
  • That's a pretty apt description. He forgot that the main character was a half-black, half-Japanese samurai, and that the enemy's sidecar contained a fucking suitcase nuke.
  • Today a group of people mistook my constant, terrified, wordless analysis of every situation as "quiet confidence". I just smiled knowingly.
  • Are Detective Gumshoe and Aoshima Shunsaku the same person?
  • Are Detective Gumshoe and Aoshima Shunsaku the same person?
    Zenigata.
  • I'm sick and have Rocky Horror songs stuck in my head. I think, if I feel up to it later, I'm gonna go sing into a microphone to chill.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm sick and have Rocky Horror songs stuck in my head. I think, if I feel up to it later, I'm gonna go sing into a microphone to chill.
    Just dress in drag and crash a class bursting in full musical mode. Just have a friend film it so we can watch.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • I'm sick and have Rocky Horror songs stuck in my head. I think, if I feel up to it later, I'm gonna go sing into a microphone to chill.
    Just dress in drag and crash a class bursting in full musical mode. Just have a friend film it so we can watch.
    I'm dressing as Dr. Franknfurter for Halloween this year...
    I think this now belongs in the Secret Shames.
  • edited March 2011
  • Something huge happening in the harbor where I work. Guaranteed to be the craziest photos you'll see all day.
  • Holy crap Rym changed his icon.
  • The end of an era
  • The end of an era
    He's had that Utena Rose Seal since I joined the forums in aught-seven.
  • The end of an era
    He's had that Utena Rose Seal since I joined the forums in aught-seven.
    Yep same here. I thought it was crazy when Scott changed his Ice hockey icon a year or so ago.
  • In other news, how many times am I going to have to hit an enemy with a Batarang while it's charging at me, then dodge out of the way, Batman: Arkham Asylum?
  • NEVER listen to the Savage Love Podcast while eating. Ever.
  • Trying to catch a Pokemon with one specific Nature is a pain in the ass.
  • Holy crap Rym changed his icon.
    Never underestimate the power of MLP:FiM. It can do the impossible.
  • NEVER listen to the Distorted View Podcast while eating. Ever.
  • The end of an era
    He's had that Utena Rose Seal since I joined the forums in aught-six.
  • NEVER listen to the Distorted View Podcast while eating. Ever.
    Oh god, the sound of saliva-covered shit being sucked through a straw will forever haunt me.
  • NEVER listen to the Distorted View Podcast. Ever.
  • Nearly dying every once in a while makes living much easier to deal with.
    NEVER listen to the Distorted View Podcast while eating. Ever.
    I used to listen to DV and eat plenty of times, never had a problem. I'm much worse at handling bad smells though (maggot filled fridge in a garage in summer=puke everywhere).
  • Every time I sign a worthwhile petition against government injustice, I fear I am simply signing up to be on a government watch list.
  • edited March 2011
    Every time I sign a worthwhile petition against government injustice, I fear I am simply signing up to be on a government watch list.
    I live without worry due to extreme confidence in the incompetence of the government. Only nerds would be so smart to do something like that. If nerds were in government, I wouldn't have worries either.
    Post edited by Apreche on