This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I live without worry due to extreme confidence in the incompetence of the government. Only nerds would be so smart to do something like that. If nerds were in government, I wouldn't have worries either.
    You do realize that the NSA is pretty much an organization chock-full of nerds from top to bottom?
  • Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy!
  • Too many people on the forum have changed their avatars! I now actually have to read the name to see who is posting.
  • Too many people on the forum have changed their avatars! I now actually have to read the name to see who is posting.
    I plan to change it back once someone takes a good picture of me at PAX.
  • I plan to change it back once someone takes a good picture of me at PAX.
    And you shall have your wish. MUAHAHAHA
  • edited March 2011
    Video game competition: You start Gigawing, Progear or some other Cave shmup with 5 credits. For each additional credit, you must run once to the back of the auditorium and back (Or some other set distance.) before the continue counter dies. Last man standing.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Video game competition: You start Gigawing, Progear or some other Cave shmup with 5 credits. For each additional credit, you must take a shot. Last man standing.
  • edited March 2011
    That would be awesome in theory but would end far too quickly, probably in the hospital.

Maybe a shot for five credits.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I was going to say a shot for every death but I didn't think that would be very safe.
  • I was going to say a shot for every death but I didn't think that would be very safe.
    It's better than a shot for every mention of the word "Pardner/Partner" or "Gold" in paint your wagon. Considering there's a main character called Pardner, and there are two songs in the middle of the movie that follow one another, which are Goldfever, and Gold Gold Gold, of which the chorus is Gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold.
    It's better than a shot for every mention of the word "Pardner/Partner" or "Gold" in paint your wagon. Considering there's a main character called Pardner, and there are two songs in the middle of the movie that follow one another, which are Goldfever, and Gold Gold Gold, of which the chorus is Gold gold gold gold gold gold gold gold.
    Or the DragonForce drinking game where you take a shot every time they mention flames, flying, night, freedom, .etc.
  • Making a Godzilla joke right now would be SO FUCKING CLASSY!!!
  • Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy is fundementally optimistic. Main message: God is dead. Now we can be gods. We can rebuild morality. We can start anew. It won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile is.
  • I'm getting far too much amusement from the following rough script being carried out on facebook eight or nine times in a row -

"world book day; open the book nearest to you, to page 56...copy the 5th sentence. Post these instructions as your status and the sentence as your comment"
    "You do realize that World book day is actually April 23rd, yeah?"
    "Wait, There's Really a world book day?"
    "Yes."
  • New TMBG EP drops April 26 with the full-length album, Join Us, following in July.

• edited March 2011
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Carnaval (carnival) is over. Sucks. I went to Rio and spent 5 days drinking on streets plus 3 days going to the beach, eating and shopping with my girlfriend. Pretty awesome. Besides what you see on TV, the big costume show (I can explain what that is and how it works if anyone wants to know), there is carnival all over the city. There are things we call "blocos" (blocks) which happen all over town, and what it is, is groups of people drinking and dancing sometimes still in front of a stage or just the band, and sometimes moving with the band to some other point in town. The blocks are themed usually, the coolest block I went to played the Beatles songs in a samba beat.
  • It won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile is.
    I dunno, your mom was pretty good.
  • edited March 2011
    Lies. The Kaptain K account was registered a year before Nine's account was created.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • My trolling a troll was actually not a troll?

I just accidentally the whole concept of trolling.
  • Hahaha oh right, I forgot about that :P

Or this might be trolling those suspicions. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

Or this might be trolling those suspicions. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.
  • It looks like he's considering shooting the spinning top for disappointing him.

Also, Good trigger Discipline there. I am impress, considering how little you see it in Hollywood.
  • edited March 2011
    It looks like he's considering shooting the spinning top for disappointing him.
    Except the top is not his totem. I agree on the trigger discipline, though. It's ridiculous how often someone has their finger inside a trigger guard in a movie when they're just walking with a gun at their side.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited March 2011
    I agree on the trigger discipline, though. It's ridiculous how often someone has their finger inside a trigger guard in a movie when they're just walking with a gun at their side.
    I absolutely want to hit those people with sticks. Metal sticks.
    Except
    I don't know why it would disappoint him, that didn't enter the thought process, just that it did, somehow, therefore, he was considering shooting it.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I absolutely want to hit those people with sticks. Metal sticks.
    Me too. Seriously how many rednecks shoot themselves in the foot because of it?
  • Except
    The thing is that a totem only tells you when it's someone else's dream, so it doesn't even matter.
  • The flag across ther street at Swedish Medical Hospital just broke free and is now swinging by a rope. I wonder how long I will take to get that fixed?