This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Stupider? Bah. This opera is as lousy as it is brilliant. Your lyrics lack subtlety. You can't just have your characters announce how they feel. That makes me feel angry!
  • Who is Justice Bever?
  • Kirk Douglas is my hero. Never win a competitive Oscar but become one of the most highly respected names in acting? Just fuck with everyone for half an hour when you go to present your award.
  • He doesn't JUST play guitar. He plays "Old Rock Candy Mountain".
    That's "Big Rock Candy Mountain"
  • *shrug* I listened to that book more than three years ago. I am not bothered in the least that I got that wrong.
  • So the guy who played Bullseye in Daredevil just won an Oscar?
  • edited February 2011
    So the guy who played Bullseye in Daredevil just won an Oscar?
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • HOT DAMN! That last dress Anne was wearing... VA VA VOOOM!
  • So the guy who played Bullseye in Daredevil just won an Oscar?
    No, that was Colin Farrell, an entirely different person than Colin Firth.
  • Thats the joke.
  • HOT DAMN! That last dress Anne was wearing... VA VA VOOOM!
  • How come that person you barely know is always the first one to wish you a happy birthday on Facebook?
  • How come that person you barely know is always the first one to wish you a happy birthday on Facebook?
    Maybe because it gives them a rare excuse to say something to you. You know your closest friends wish you a happy birthday, so perhaps the people you barely know are more likely to jump on the opportunity to say "I'm still here, friend".
  • I think that my current life can be summarized: Mondays I role-play the son of Satan, Fridays I watch My Little Pony.
  • Recently purchased the Storytellers shirt from Threadless.

When I was looking at it last night, trying to figure out the titles of novels each represented, one of them made me cringe but giggle.

• New HTC Inspire to replace my old phone/iPod. It is quite bitching.
  • It's nice that the school let me know I'll be getting the magna cum laude thing , but I don't want to go to another fucking ceremony.
  • I just realised, I could put a toaster on my desk and make toast while I play video games.
  • The Wiki page for Russian Reversal is hilarious.
  • The original is clearly the best, though.
  • I just realised, I could put a toaster on my desk and make toast while I play video games.
    Be careful, toasters draw a lot of amps.
    Be careful, toasters draw a lot of amps.
    I actually thought it would be a bad idea to plug it into the same surge protector.
    Is it wierd that it vaugely annoys me that most of those are not actual russian reversals?
    Is it wierd that it vaugely annoys me that most of those are not actual russian reversals?
    No more than me hating the Alanis Morrisette song "Ironic," in which none of her examples are irony.
    No more than me hating the Alanis Morrisette song "Ironic," in which none of her examples are irony.
    Not quite none, actually.
    Not quite none, actually.
    Relevant:
  • "What do you need a knife for? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons everywhere!"
  • This article evaluates her success with irony in that song at 2.5/11.
  • "What do you need a knife for? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons everywhere!"
    Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?