This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• I thought of Steven as more of a serpent.
    Me too, but then...

I have gazed upon a summit of true nerdom and am blinded
  • edited December 2011
    Like hell Spike would write that. He can't even spell prece...
    Presa...
    Presi...
    Oh fuck it.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I was expecting this
    Pinkie Pie
  • I thought the lesson was to fight personal change as hard as you can.
    Yes - this episode taught me that growing up and discovering new interests is terrible, and it's healthy to want to be a prepubescent child for your entire life. (So long as you can still chase tail 20 years older than you.)
  • Applejack
    I question the accuracy of this test.
  • Finally got around to watch the episode. Really liked it.

I've also noticed how thoroughly I enjoy the interactions between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. I already said that May the Best pet win has my favorite song, but this episode also had that interaction down perfectly, with the two going "Good Cop, Bad Cop" on monster Spike, and Rainbow pulling Fluttershy from off screen to go and save Rarity and Spike.
  • I took that pony personality test. Got Twilight Sparkle.

Apparently I have Average Rarity and Pinkie Pie, Above Average Twilight and Fluttershy, and exactly zero Rainbow Dash or Applejack.
  • I got Pinkie, but was above average for everyone except Fluttershy.
    Flawless.
  • I was scored: Twilight Sparkle -> Rarity = Rainbow Dash -> Applejack -> Fluttershy -> Pinkie Pie.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, This guy wants to play Big Mac in the dating sim I'm working on. What do you think?

• Depends, what does he sound like when he tries to fuck Fluttershy?
    If you hate ponies so much
    A) What are you doing here? (I know I've asked that before, but I still don't have an answer)
    B) Why do you know the ponies?
    A) What are you doing here? (I know I've asked that before, but I still don't have an answer)
    He is in this thread because no one will create a Toddlers and Tiaras thread and he is all butthurt about it.
    Know your enemies?

• edited December 2011
    Depends, what does he sound like when he tries to fuck Fluttershy?
    Know your enemies?
    I read this thread simply because people I consider my mates are interested in this show, and as much as I'm not into it and don't watch it, I think it's par for the course to know about your mate's interests, even if it's only a basic understanding.

Post edited by Churba on
  • I read this thread simply because people I consider my mates are interested in this show, and as much as I'm not into it and don't watch it, I think it's par for the course to know about your mate's interests, even if it's only a basic understanding.

You also don't have any sort of undying hatred for it like Andrew does, and don't periodically complain for the sake of periodically complaining.
  • Hey, This guy wants to play Big Mac in the dating sim I'm working on. What do you think?

A bit more Southern, a bit less Bass.
  • Truth be told I quite enjoy Andrew occasional burst of hate. For example I found this hilarious.
  • Twilight Sparkle
    As expected.
  • Truth be told I quite enjoy Andrew occasional burst of hate. For example I found this hilarious.
    It's a valid question. After all, that game is going... there.
    As Sonic has noted, that portion of the game will not have voice.
  • edited December 2011
    Truth be told I quite enjoy Andrew occasional burst of hate. For example I found this hilarious.
    With this guy's voice? Probably like a subwoofer playing dubstep.

But, no, there will be no voice for THAT portion of the game.
  • I made cookies yesterday.
  • But I wanted doughnuts...
  • I love the idea that a dragon's size grows with his hoard.
    I also rather like that idea. It makes dragons really dangerous in this world.

They should have a zero-tolerance policy relating to dragons. Round them up. Put them in sharing camps where they're stripped of their greedy nature.

• Can't decide whether to troll the company Christmas party with My Little Pony or not.

Also just received my second welovefine shirt. They keep giving me extra stickers and this time there was an enormous sesame street/hello kitty bag in there. Definitely giving that to my niece, though it's bigger than her right now.
  • Troll away, Creamsteak, Troll away.

Anyway, I am super excited. This lass just auditioned for Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Perhaps you recognize her work as Pinkie Pie...