This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Are those commercially available, or are those just custom?
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381668998517210&set=a.134316363252476.23944.118429394841173&type=1

Will be commercially available.
  • Glow-in-the-dark Zecora and DJ Pon-3 are pretty badass.
  • edited February 2012
    Beat me to it. Apparently that is a pic from NY Toy Fair right now. Might buy DJ P0N-3.

Someone bring over the shut up and take my money jpg that is being used in the Kickstarter threads.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • DJ PON-3 is the most impressive to me, since this is a character who so far has had maybe ten seconds of screen time over the entire series' run. The only reason she is getting a toy is because she is such a popular character in the fandom. I'm very, very pleased with Hasbro right now.
  • edited February 2012
    I really want those toys. "I really like her MANE!"

New hero up.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I love the "I really like her mane" joke, but I really don't like the manes on any of the pony toys. Give us plastic molded manes, not hair that gets fucked the fuck up.

I wish one of the expensive comic book store statue making companies would license ponies.
  • I love the "I really like her mane" joke, but I really don't like the manes on any of the pony toys. Give us plastic molded manes, not hair that gets fucked the fuck up.

I wish one of the expensive comic book store statue making companies would license ponies.
    Yeah, not a fan of the real hair. Plastic hair is the best, but these toys are mainly geared towards the kiddies and they do like to groom their toys.

• My rarity toy has the real hair and I think it's awesome. I wouldn't want them all to have real hair but it was great fun getting her main all curly.
  • @ Viga. I like these renditions of the characters, especially Twilight Sparkle. Scootaloo has such a big grin. Obviously it is because she shares a post with her hero. She can be like the sidekick.
  • The hair is actually salvageable... if you like this kind of thing:

Link to deviantart where they make fluttershy's hair
  • My Little Redline ZOOOOOOOOOOMGGGG!
  • edited February 2012
    @ Viga. I like these renditions of the characters, especially Twilight Sparkle. Scootaloo has such a big grin. Obviously it is because she shares a post with her hero. She can be like the sidekick.
    On DA I called her Kid Scootaloo as her sidekick name! I'm most satisfied with how she came out. Thank you!

@Creamsteak PONY REDLINE! YEAH!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Dash with a war turtle is win.
  • Where's the JP pony with the huge pompadour mane?
  • My Little Redline ZOOOOOOOOOOMGGGG!
  • If you like Redline and My Little Pony you'll love this flash movie.
  • Fluttershy + pompadour = hilarious

• She will buck you up.
  • I kinda love this fandom.
  • crazy geek pony love fest woo
  • Finally got around to watching the latest episode. Things we've learned:
    1. Cheerilee is smart and awesome, and I want more of her in future episodes.
    2. The CMC are surprisingly good sorcerers for children
    3. You thought normal roofies were bad? Just wait till you get some of this shit in you. (Also expecting any fanfics involving ponies-at-college to involve this mixture)
    4. ANOTHER song? And another trollface ending? Jayson Thiessen, you are my hero.
    5. There was a cameo during the song of Doctor Hooves running. I'd say it was completely intentional, and we need to start keeping watch for him.

Overall, great episode.

Another note on the new line of ponies: OMG show-accurate minor characters! I might have to buy the set and repaint one of the non-characters as Octavia, so her and DJ Pon-3 can hang out together.
  • I might have to buy the set and repaint one of the non-characters as Octavia, so her and DJ Pon-3 can hang out together.
    I've always been a fan of Octavia and DJ P0N-3 hanging out.

• edited February 2012
    I might have to buy the set and repaint one of the non-characters as Octavia, so her and DJ Pon-3 can hang out together.
    I've always been a fan of Octavia and DJ P0N-3 hanging out.
    They make the perfect odd couple.

Oh, on another note, holy shit TVTropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/DaringDo
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Daring should have a cousin from Brismane named Diggery.
  • Great episode...

Until Big Mac opened his mouth to say anything other than "Eee-yup" or "Nope."
  • Until Big Mac opened his mouth to say anything other than "Eee-yup" or "Nope."
    I don't understand why people are up in arms about this; it happened in Applebuck Season, and I want to see Big Mac getting some character development.

• Oh, on another note, holy shit TVTropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/DaringDo
    Its amazing how much detail nerds will fill in about something relatively irrelevant.

• Cheerilee is smart and awesome, and I want more of her in future episodes.
    oh, Cheerilee.