This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• That falls under parody, but just "Reading Rainbow" is not fair use.
  • edited February 2012

Post edited by Banta on
  • Calling it now because I haven't seen it yet, but it probably exists. Rainbow Dash in Daring Do cosplay.
  • edited February 2012
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • She's a fangirl all right.
  • Yup, find it here:
    And so proves Shadoworc's second rule: If it's a good (or bad) enough idea for you to have it, it already exists.
  • And so proves Shadoworc's second rule: If it's a good (or bad) enough idea for you to have it, it already exists.
    Sorry, you're thinking of Snickety-Snake's second rule. Thought that one up a while ago.
  • edited February 2012
    And so proves Shadoworc's second rule: If it's a good (or bad) enough idea for you to have it, it already exists.
    Sorry, you're thinking of Snickety-Snake's second rule. Thought that one up a while ago.
    Sorrry, Goethe was ahead of you.
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • That feels very appropriate.
  • Prediction: now that all the bronies have blown up about Derpy being portrayed the way they created her, every bit of fan-art or fanfic is going to go out of it's way to show how incredibly, brilliantly, astoundingly smart Derpy is. She will not go a single comic panel or paragraph appearance without a mention of how ludicrously intelligent she is.
  • edited February 2012

I've never rollerskated, but this seems to me like rollerskating music.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I've never rollerskated, but this seems to me like rollerskating music.
    Ask your sister, she's been. Or maybe head on out to WumpSkate, you'll like it. Trust me, Padawan.

• That sounds nothing like something that would be played at a skating rink here, but it could easily fly elsewhere. It varies city to city, so clear across the country could be hugely different.
  • I've never rollerskated, but this seems to me like rollerskating music.
    Ask your sister, she's been. Or maybe head on out to WumpSkate, you'll like it. Trust me, Padawan.
    Oh, I've been to Wumpskate, but I meant skating in non-circles.

• GUYS, THE NEWEST MLP EPISODE LEAKED TO iTUNES and Youtube already!
    Possible, but of course I smell rickroll.
    I'm watching it right now, it's the real thing.
    I'm watching it right now, it's the real thing.
    I'm torrenting right now, but my reaction was the correct one until proof was obtained.
  • I'll sit here in self-satisfaction from watching it on youtube. :D
  • Looks like it was actually leaked. I will not watch it all until later but I watched enough to know that it looks legit.
  • edited February 2012
    Watching it now.

This doesn't spoil anything, but the words that go along with this picture are:
    "...and he's strangely obsessed with giant jars of jelly."

EDIT: HOLY CRAP BIG MAC IS A MONSTER TRUCK ON LEGS.

EDIT2: Ahhh... A good episode.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited February 2012
    Well I am happy that I am home sick now. The watching.

Edit: The bigger the eyes get was one of my favorite parts.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Got so many solid lols from this episode. Although, was the old pony in the song a catholic priest? That seems...odd.
  • The new episode is both hilarious an sickening. I loved hearing Bog Macintosh say things other than "Eeyup" and "Nope", but his lines made me want to throw up.

Also, Cheerily is totally awesome.
  • Dammit! In school now and can't watch till I get home!
  • It's been almost exactly a year since this thread was started. We have been talking about ponies for an entire year.
    Wow.