This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• This episode is in my top ten! I simultaneously loved and was sicken by those love lines, and the end was probably my most favorite part of the episode.
  • edited February 2012
    Wow. Nice Pepe Le Pew reference in the show.

edit. Also don't they know that Big Mac and Rainbow Dash are supposed to be together?
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • Solid episode. You can't go wrong when you give the spotlight to the CMC and some of the supporting cast.
  • Moral of this episode; Nevermind the fact that 3 girls destroyed the free will of Big Mac and Miss Cheerilee. No, messing with their relationship was what was messed up here.
  • That episode was a lot better than I thought it would be based on the description.
  • I now think the CMC are more horrible than ever.
    I was warming on CMC a little bit, this episode made me sour

However, it made me sweeten on Cheerilee. She's intelligent, sensible, reasonable, and not crazy in any way we can yet see. If only there were more real people with that kind of personality.
  • I laughed really, REALLY hard whenever Big Mac talked all mushy.
    Why? They were silly little kids who had the best intentions and did something silly, tried to solve it, and ended up learning a lesson. It was a good episode.

Sweetie Bell yelling, "Oh, come on!" was hilarious.

Why? They were silly little kids who had the best intentions and did something silly, tried to solve it, and ended up learning a lesson. It was a good episode.

Sweetie Bell yelling, "Oh, come on!" was hilarious.

I'm just not a fan of the CMC at all. Their antics are grating.
  • How is that grating?
  • That episode was hilarious.
  • Very funny episode. Was it just me, or did the CMC's big eyes stick out more than a little this episode? They were constantly in super-dilated mode or something...
  • Very funny episode. Was it just me, or did the CMC's big eyes stick out more than a little this episode? They were constantly in super-dilated mode or something...
    It's because Big Mac and Cheerilee's eyes were super huge because of the love poison.

• Sweetie Bell remains the best CMC.
    Truth.

Truth.

I agree, but Scootaloo has the potential to beat her. They just have to make a Scootaloo episode of awesomeness.
    Brah, I know you is mad smart and shit. But yo dwag, I hate to point this out, you spelled Scootaloo wrong.

• edited February 2012
    I'm just not a fan of the CMC at all. Their antics are grating.
    aww, come on!

Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • I'm still waiting on a Scootaloo episode. She's the only main character who hasn't had one yet. Hopefully we'll get a good one before the season is through.
  • edited February 2012
    However, it made me sweeten on Cheerilee. She's intelligent, sensible, reasonable, and not crazy in any way we can yet see. If only there were more real people with that kind of personality.
    Awww, Scott... Do you want to be Cheerilee's very special somepony?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Reminds me of:
  • Reminds me of:
    Please don't hotlink. Upload to imgur before posting here

• I'm doing a series of the ponies as superheroes. Doing Twilight now.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm not totally sure I understand "What my boss thinks I do" and "What I think I do".

My corrections if I had any talent for such things would be:

What my friends think I do: Cosplay my little pony. Maybe the horrible picture of the guy in the skin-tight unicorn outfit.
    What my mom thinks I do: Adult man with way too many my little pony figures.
    What society thinks I do: Someone knocking a kid out of the way in a kids isle would be great... but I'm also fine with pedobear.
    What my boss thinks I do: Trollface.
    What I think I do: Picture of the mane 6 with beards and mustaches (I know I've seen that somewhere). Or other manly pony-thing.
    What I actually do: All of those things crunched into one image recursively (like taking the whole image and cramming it into that box, over and over again).
    Post edited by Anthony Heman on
  • Oh shit...

I suddenly want to buy little dolls.
  • Are those commercially available, or are those just custom?
  • Oh shit...

I suddenly want to buy little dolls.
    Both. They are repaints/rehairs of the official toys.