This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

I don't remember the context but she's obviously cheating. Which brings up an interesting point about crime in a world with magic. Is there a pony Las Vegas? If there is, are magical ponies forbidden from playing?

What about other crimes? Do pony detectives have the ability to solve crimes where magic was used? Does magic leave evidence of it's use?

• I don't remember the context but she's obviously cheating. Which brings up an interesting point about crime in a world with magic. Is there a pony Las Vegas? If there is, are magical ponies forbidden from playing?

What about other crimes? Do pony detectives have the ability to solve crimes where magic was used? Does magic leave evidence of it's use?
    She's shuffling her gigantic pile of notecards for a congratulatory speech to Applejack in Applebuck Season. Las Pegasus was namedropped by RD during It's About Time a few weeks ago, but we don't know anything about it.

I'd be really interested to see a magical mystery (hey, there's another pun they could use). I've been looking forward to that Phoenix Wright fan game for quite a while because of this, honestly.
  • Pinkie Kirby Derpy is win.
  • "What are we gonna do on the monster made of pony feathers? Wah!"
  • Lookie lookie what I found cowsay ponies, aren't they just adorable.
    https://github.com/erkin/ponysay

• 21st Century Cure
    An entire city built on top of the dead!, that sounds a look like the underground city of Lux from texhnolyze. Great show even if it starts a little slow.
  • edited April 2012

Post edited by lackofcheese on

• This was actually done by myself and two friends. we're going to MST the series.

• This was actually done by myself and two friends. we're going to MST the series.
    Crap, can I get in on this?
  • edited April 2012
  • edited April 2012
    This is pretty awesome:
    http://gign-3208.deviantart.com/#/d4wm62d

It's actually a decent explanation for part of the sun/moon and weather control situation.

Crap, can I get in on this?
    I suppose though we're doing things pretty primitively with Skype and audacity.
  • edited April 2012
    Is the whole "wet mane" thing a big trend? I just got my Deviant Art bombed with tons of pics of that. o_o
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Is the whole "wet mane" thing a big trend? I just got my Deviant Art bombed with tons of pics of that. o_o
    Wasn't it a thing like two months ago?

• Is the whole "wet mane" thing a big trend? I just got my Deviant Art bombed with tons of pics of that. o_o
    Wasn't it a thing like two months ago?

Like I know. It's seems like the squicky side of the fandom. All I know is my DA messages folder was filled with so many. *mass delete*
  • The wet mane thing annoys me so much. It's a zero effort "let's recolor this still of Rarity" thing that just looks bad.
  • I just finished Part 3 of Turnabout Storm. They're doing an awesome job with it.
  • edited April 2012
    Giving a presentation today in my advanced public speaking class. Topic: "Why you, as adults, should watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I know the wedding is going to be a two-parter. But is it true that both parts are airing on Saturday back to back? That means that this is the final week of season 2?

Also, a clip.

http://io9.com/5903556/an-exclusive-look-at-the-my-little-pony-wedding-of-the-century
  • Wikipedia says so for now. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
  • edited April 2012
    Princess Mia More' Cedenza? I thought Shining Armor was marrying Princess Cadence...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Princess Mia More' Credenza? I thought Shining Armor was marrying Princess Cadence...
    The plot seems to be that Twilight discovers there is something fishy about the bride and has to stop it. I bet Princess Cadence is the real bride who is good, and Mia More Credenza is the bad guy.
  • Princess Mia More' Credenza? I thought Shining Armor was marrying Princess Cadence...
    The plot seems to be that Twilight discovers there is something fishy about the bride and has to stop it. I bet Princess Cadence is the real bride who is good, and Mia More Credenza is the bad guy.
    Yeah, probably. Whelp, won't know till tomorrow.