This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Lemme fix that.
  • Heh. You reveal an obvious flaw in my script, since it should also take awesomeness of images into account in its evaluation.
  • Lemme fix that.
    ProgSHELL, you too deserve a brohoof.
  • Lemme fix that.
    ProgSHELL, you too deserve a brohoof.
  • The glasses are supposed to go on in the third panel, not come off.

See that? Rainbow Dash can't even get a meme right.

But brohoof for the attempt.
  • Hmm.. After the next CMC episode, there appears to be some interesting stuff in the pipe.
    Rarity is taken by a group of Diamond Dogs and is forced to find gems for them.
    The ponies mediate a land dispute between the Apple-loosans and a herd of buffalo.
  • The ponies mediate a land dispute between the Apple-loosans and a herd of buffalo.
    That's going to be awesome.
  • Rarity is taken by a group of Diamond Dogs and is forced to find gems for them.
    I'm not sure how this is going to work- does Rarity have a hitherto-unmentioned skill at finding gemstones? That might make sense, since she has a diamond cutie mark, but it still strikes me as unlikely. If not, why do they use Rarity to look for diamonds? Also, are the Diamond Dogs literally dogs, or a nickname for a group of ponies? Why would dogs be intelligent enough to seek out diamonds but then not included in pony society (Hint: starts with race and rhymes with spacism).
  • does Rarity have a hitherto-unmentioned skill at finding gemstones?
    Or do the Diamond Dogs assume she does for no good reason? ;^)
  • edited March 2011
    At the very least, Rarity is interested in gems and jewelry. She almost succeeded in stealing from a dragon's hoard, which has to be worth something.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • She almost succeeded in stealing from a dragon's hoard,
    That single action increased my initial respect for Rarity a thousandfold. She was clever about it, too.
  • edited March 2011
    Agreed. She just tried to do too much with it.
    Apart from that one, her best moments are when she says "it is ON" to Trixie, and the start of Sonic Rainboom (although clearly not most of the rest of the episode).
    Despite being an episode dedicated to her, Suited for Success didn't really do that much for her.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Maybe she does have something related to having an interest in gems. Her name, unlike all other ponies, doesn't really relate to her hobbies. (Fashion and Dress-Making = Rarity?) But I could see the Diamond-Dogs assuming something particular about her because of her name and Cutie Mark.
  • I would like to point out that while rarity wants to wear the diamonds, Spike wants to eat them. Spike also thinks Rarity is hot. Conflict will occur when she is wearing gems and he eats them.
  • edited March 2011
    Epic mashup.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited March 2011
    Celestia cured his boneitis?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Only fluttershy can tame the wild creeper.
  • That is just too awesome.
  • Hmm.. After the next CMC episode, there appears to be some interesting stuff in the pipe.
    Rarity is taken by a group of Diamond Dogs and is forced to find gems for them.
    The ponies mediate a land dispute between the Apple-loosans and a herd of buffalo.
    That analog for the relationship between America and Native Americans will be interesting for me.
  • edited March 2011
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Rarity is taken by a group of Diamond Dogs and is forced to find gems for them.
    The question we should all be asking is: Will there be a David Bowie pony in this episode?
    The question we should all be asking is: Will there be a David Bowie pony in this episode?
    David Powny? Or a Pony named Ziggy Stardust (holy shit that'd be awesome). Hell, he could easily be made into a pony. Look at this guy:
  • Oh baby just you shut your mouth.

He would have to be a relative of Rainbow Dash. Most definitely.
  • I would like to point out that while rarity wants to wear the diamonds, Spike wants to eat them. Spike also thinks Rarity is hot. Conflict will occur when she is wearing gems and he eats them.
    If Spike bit Rarity's butt, I would laugh like nuts. I even have to give more credit to him after finally seeing Episode 9. I didn't know he invented the "Flutterguy" term. But what really made me laugh out loud, was when he called AppleJack "Appletini."
    David Powny? Or a Pony named Ziggy Stardust (holy shit that'd be awesome). Hell, he could easily be made into a pony. Look at this guy:
    I am sold. Ziggy Stardust Pegusus FTW.
  • But what really made me laugh out loud, was when he called AppleJack "Appletini."
    Talk about a joke for us grown-ups.
  • Akinator knows all the ponies, even Derpy Hooves and such.
  • Akinator knows all the ponies, even Derpy Hooves and such.
    I also tried Akinator. I was pleased with the results.
  • edited March 2011
    I just want to point out that we have 1012 (now 1013) posts across our 3 pony-related threads. Given that this thread started February 6th, that's an average of 40 pony posts per day.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on