This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited May 2013
    If this mini-movie ends with Twilight Sparkle liking a boy in this universe, but leaving him behind to go home, a la The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones...
    ...the fandom will both explode and implode at once out of both outrage and people writing fanfics of Twilight having a human fetish.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • If this mini-movie ends with Twilight Sparkle liking a boy in this universe, but leaving him behind to go home, a la The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones...
    ...the fandom will both explode and implode at once out of both outrage and people writing fanfics of Twilight having a human fetish.
    And thus, Twilight and Lyra became the best of friends.
  • edited May 2013
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • This is some damn good arts.

• "Damn good arts" indeed.
  • edited May 2013
  • Yeah, you can do a bunch of those, including Nicholas Cage.
  • This is some damn good arts.
    Man, Cadance got it easy. She doesn't have to wear one of those enormous dress scaffolding cone things. What are those called?
  • Mmm, taco.
  • Taco Sweetie-Bell? I guess we know what kind of meat is in the taco now.
  • It's a Taco Belle.

Anyway...
  • edited May 2013
  • Fuck. That must have taken ages to render.
  • edited May 2013
    Just saw this over at RS. Heavenly Nostrils is a roughly 1 year old syndicated comic that seems to be basically Calvin and Hobbes with Celestia in place of Hobbes. The author's a big MLP fan and works in references sometimes.
    Post edited by Nissl on
  • I just read it from start to finish. It is now added to my webcomics list.
  • edited May 2013

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited May 2013
    Opened the pony thread by mistake again. What the fuck is wrong with you people.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • Yup, nothing.
  • edited May 2013
    Seems we have a list of theaters showing My Little Pony Equestria Girls. It will actually be near me, if you count an hour away as near. It is amusing that the one time something gets within a decent range of me I am not interested. Typically the closest anime screening is a few hours away in Atlanta.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Being within spitting distance of LA, there is a theater not 10 minutes from my house showing it.
  • I'll have to drive quite a bit if I actually want to see it in a theater.
  • Yeah, that's probably going to be the worst in-theater experience imaginable. Screaming kids and creepy bronies all mixed up. It will be available in HD on the Internets in 10 seconds flat, and I have low expectations for it anyway.
  • I'm more expecting a completely empty theater and one lone man wearing a full on fursuit cosplay of rainbow dash.
  • I'm more expecting a completely empty theater and one lone man wearing a full on fursuit cosplay of rainbow dash.
    This guy.