This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Ah, good art.
  • So that episode...

Pretty amazing, right?
  • I enjoyed it very much. It was good to see Pinkie Pie be a character rather than a walking trope.
  • I didn't expect it to be good, but it actually was.
  • Damn good episode. Glad too, I was starting to worry about this season.
  • So far two great episodes for me, the Rarity one, and much surprisingly, Pinkie Pride! I don't usually enjoy pinkie episodes at all.

The rest...well, the starting two parter not withstanding (I actually do like it quite a bit), has simply been average. I was neither offended nor excited by em.
  • The episode was great. Weird Al was perfect as Cheese Sandwich.
  • Season 4 is pretty good. I actually liked Pinkie Apple Pie the most, along with Rarity Takes Manehattan.

S2 > S1 > S4 > S3 > Equestria Girls
  • Not sure why people like S4 so much. It's not bad, but it's not something I'm excited about. Of all the shows I'm watching right now, it's the one I'm least excited when a new episode comes out. I am looking forward to the next episode of Yowapeda more than MLP:FiM.
  • My order of top excitement:

1. Adventure Time
    2. Kill La Kill
    3. Archer
    4. My Little Pony

These shows I watch immediately as they come out. Everything else waits.
  • My order of excitement as of today. I still watch all of these.

1) Kill La Kill
    2) Space Dandy
    3) Running Man
    4) Silver Spoon
    5) Yowapeda
    6) Hajime no Ippo
    7) Adventure Time
    8) MLP: FiM

Adventure Time is really really good. I just don't have a strong desire to see a new episode as soon as it comes out. Probably because it doesn't have suspense and excitement.
  • I'm excited about Adventure Time because a lot of things have been set up and I'm desperately waiting for the shoe to drop.

Grass Blade > Finn losing an arm (in a fire) is my guess.
  • Rym said:

I'm excited about Adventure Time because a lot of things have been set up and I'm desperately waiting for the shoe to drop.

Grass Blade > Finn losing an arm (in a fire) is my guess.

Adventure time seems to be in a phase where every episode lately is made by different people. Very episodic. Much less tying together and plotiness than before when the same writers were consistently on almost every episode.
  • I think Season 4 needs a few more good episodes to stand out. Right now it's even in terms of what's great and what's meh. But I'm with Rym for the Pinkie episodes and Rarity episode being my favorite for this season.

Adventure Time is so good just on how every episode is it's own adventure, but they'll establish something small just to bring it back up later in such a wonderful way. I've been loving Season 5 nonstop.
  • House of Cards starts up too........
  • edited February 2014
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Catbug deserves an award for writing.
  • edited February 2014
  • I thought there was supposed to be a new episode this week, but it was a rerun of Season 1 Episode 8.
  • Love me some rarijack, still to me one of the most interesting contrast of characters to watch. Hadn't laughed so hard from an MLP episode in sometime.
  • Applejack acting like Rarity just to piss her off was pretty great.
  • Dear god, Pony Hipsters.
  • Rym's a pretty big pony hipster. Trenderhoof is rym skined as a pony essentially ;D
  • This was my favorite moment.
  • The Filly Vanilli episode was almost the most fanservicy episode of anything ever.
  • edited February 2014
  • Prepare for the plot at the end of the season.