This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Grand Galloping Gala! Grand Galloping Gala!
  • Grand Galloping Gala! Grand Galloping Gala!
    Best place for me.
  • edited May 2011
    At the Gala: Pinkie Pie is the best at parties, Rainbow Dash is awesome, and Celestia randomly flies through the air.
    Also, Pony Pokey and epic Trollestia.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Fluttershy reached a new level of awesome in this episode.
    Totally agree.
    Totally agree.
    Totally agree.
    Let's not spoil it, though.
  • STOP TALKING~! GRAHH! WHY AM I AT SCHOOL!
  • STOP TALKING~! GRAHH! WHY AM I AT SCHOOL!
    WORK! BLARG!
  • edited May 2011
    EDIT: Moved to newest page.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Hey. Isn't it nice that My Little Pony comes out at 8.30pm in local time. Just the perfect time to watch anything. /trolling
  • edited May 2011
    STOP TALKING~! GRAHH! WHY AM I AT SCHOOL!
    WORK! BLARG!
    DON'T WANNA BLEEGH! (But's it's done so I shall go home to ponies now. Tee hee!)
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Also, it's on Youtube now:

• HOLY FUCK. Fluttershy is almost beating Rainbow Dash. This episode is amazing.
  • Fluttershy crazed is best!
  • YOU WILL LOVE ME!
  • The Wonderbolts are cool and laidback like Rainbow Dash. She'll join them no problem.
  • Rarity was fantastic in this episode.
    Sad we have to wait until the fall for more episodes.
  • Why didn't the animals like Fluttershy? Philamena the phoenix also fucked with her. I think that there is something about the animals from Canterlot that is different from other animals that makes them not groove with Fluttershy.
  • Maybe Fluttershy needs to build a relationship with animals before she can deal with them. That would also explain the problems with Everfree Forest animals (although those are already explained).
  • Maybe Fluttershy needs to build a relationship with animals before she can deal with them. That would also explain the problems with Everfree Forest animals (although those are already explained).
    Wasn't she good with the animals when she came down from Cloudsdale in the cutie mark origins story?
    Wasn't she good with the animals when she came down from Cloudsdale in the cutie mark origins story?
    True, nevermind.
  • I think that there is something about the animals from Canterlot that is different from other animals that makes them not groove with Fluttershy.
    Maybe they got Madagascar'd in Celestia's zoo and they don't know how to related to animals in the semi-wild.
  • There could also be non-Fluttershy related reasons that the animals weren't responsive. Such as the large group of people or the music.
  • Oh my god fluttershy! What is the reverse of a tsundere?
  • Oh my god fluttershy! What is the reverse of a tsundere?

Yandere
  • edited May 2011
    For some reason I really like seeing characters go through psychotic breaks. Twilight during the whole parasprite thing, Pinkie Pie deflating, and now Fluttershy turning into Nuttershy over the animals.
    My favorite parts, aside from AJ pointing out to Rarity that they don't wear clothes:

"I'll catch you yet, my pretties *Twitch *twitch* Oh yes... As soon as one of you little BIRDS, or MONKEYS, or BEARS touches this net, you be mine. MINE! *Manaical Laugh, loses balance* Uaaa!"

image<
    "You're... Going... to LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!"

"Hey, Pony Joe; Another doughnut.
    Don't you think you've had enough?
    ANOTHER DOUGHNUT! Extra Sprinkles!"
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Anyone else noticed how in this episode male voice actors had more work than in rest of season combined.