This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Be Prepared
    Man, someone needs to try putting Trixie footage to "Friends on the Other Side".
  • There is a torrent on Pirate Bay that has all of season 1 in 720p. Use that to make PMVs like this awesome one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this South Park episode during this scene.
  • edited May 2011
    There is a torrent on Pirate Bay that has all of season 1 in 720p. Use that to make PMVs like this awesome one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this South Park episode during this scene.
    Unfortunately, that was a small portion of my childhood whenever I wasn't outside playing with the neighborhood kids. I used to put on concerts for the 20+ stuff animals in my room.
    Post edited by ayameiris on
  • There is a torrent on Pirate Bay that has all of season 1 in 720p. Use that to make PMVs like this awesome one.

Unfortunately, that was a small portion of my childhood whenever I wasn't outside playing with the neighborhood kids. I used to put on concerts for the 20+ stuff animals in my room.
    I would make a restuarant, or a clubhouse, or a city full of people. I miss my toys!
  • My rainbow dash pin arrived today. I am super excited. Right now it's on my backpack; I'm hoping to find opportunities to wear it more directly.
    If those videos were only thing needed I would so be doing that stuff, but sadly I lack of skill and tools for the job.
  • edited May 2011
    EDIT: Already posted.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited May 2011
    Post edited by Robyn Chaos on
  • My rainbow dash pin arrived today. I am super excited. Right now it's on my backpack; I'm hoping to find opportunities to wear it more directly.
    Mine arrived weeks ago. I pinned it to my hat that I wear everyday. I'm now in a constant state of being 20% cooler.
  • My pins came a couple days ago. I put one on my school binder (which is blue and will have some sort of rainbow design as soon as a figure out a way that won't look gay-pride), one on my blazer (haven't gotten a chance to wear it yet) and one was broken, so I'm going to be contacting the company.
  • which is blue and will have some sort of rainbow design as soon as a figure out a way that won't look gay-pride
    We wouldn't want that, now. :P
  • At a school, I can understand why showing pro-gay solidarity might be a bad idea for one person to do by themselves.

Solution: Grow the herd.
  • Shh.. Don't tell Jason because he doesn't check this thread, but I did a MLP reference in the recording tonight. :3
  • I thought this one was pretty good too:
  • At least we only have to wait until the fall for new Ponies, I remember when new seasons of the Venture Brothers only aired every other year.
  • Hi folks, my growing desire to share and the badgering in podcasts has finally convinced me to join up. I mostly hang out on Facepunch, avidy watching the MLP threads. I'll try to introduce myself properly in the thread in less time than it took me to finally sign up!

Kanye Pony got loads enthusiasm over at FP, and now this has been posted. I wanted to show its mighty creator :)

Here's something you might like too; I've done a touchup to this Derpy Hooves wallpaper I like (and now use!). The letter used to seemingly float behind her chin, now it's in her mouth and no longer triggering my OCD. Enjoy! (1920x1080)
  • New dude
    Welcome, and thanks for the awesome wallpaper!

Just for you.

• I have now one-upped Kanye Pony for Pony videos that require almost no effort.
  • So I suppose it's time for the Buffy-esque WMG. If Celestia is grooming Twilight Sparkle to be either a third co-ruler or her successor then what would she do? Twilight is the period of time where there is light but the sun is not in the sky, so she'd only be working for a few hours a day if her job was to help usher in the day/night.

Furthermore, although it is established earth ponies have no innate magical ability, I feel like Pinkie Pie may have some latent magical talent due to exposure to the Sonic Rainboom (it caused Twilight Sparkle's magic to overload). I say this because Pinkie's hairstyle changes with her mood and is resistant to attempts to groom it, she has a level of medium awareness such that she reacts to wipes and seems aware of the audience, and of course she has the most cartoon-y antics of the main cast.

Oh man, that comic spoofing the OP of Freakazoid might be more truthful than we think.
  • I have now one-upped Kanye Pony for Pony videos that require almost no effort.
    Yeah, that was pretty good.
  • Oh, crap that dragon will never get through his baby stage. Not with the look he's getting.
  • edited May 2011
    Via Nemurism:
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I've never wanted to play Minecraft more than I do right now.
  • That was pretty cool.