This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• My 3 Favorite things featured in one video? Thank you.
  • What did I just watch?
  • ncgncg
    edited May 2011
    Why is there not more 8 bit polka?
    Post edited by ncg on
  • Did someone say more polka?
  • Exactly what I needed to break up all these finals.
  • edited May 2011
    Oh man, that song. I sang the whole thing.
    RELATED:
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited May 2011
    My 3 Favorite things featured in one video? Thank you.
    I'm no brony, but I figured all y'all who are would enjoy it.

Also, you seem to be a new guy. Hey, New Guy! Welcome!
    Post edited by Churba on
  • My 3 Favorite things featured in one video? Thank you.
    I'm no brony, but I figured all y'all who are would enjoy it.

Also, you seem to be a new guy. Hey, New Guy! Welcome!
    I am new! Thank you!
  • I am new! Thank you!
    If you fancy to at any time - It's no rule, really, just for us to get to know you better - there is a thread to introduce yourself if you feel the need. If you don't and fancy for us to learn the measure of you through day to day stuff, that's cool, you're still just as welcome, We're very friendly, even if we're dicks to each other sometimes.
  • I am new! Thank you!
    If you fancy to at any time - It's no rule, really, just for us to get to know you better - there is a thread to introduce yourself if you feel the need. If you don't and fancy for us to learn the measure of you through day to day stuff, that's cool, you're still just as welcome, We're very friendly, even if we're dicks to each other sometimes.
    Okay, I went ahead and posted a short bio. What's life without being dickish to a few fellow comrade? Thanks again for the warm welcome, Churba.
  • Okay, I went ahead and posted a short bio. What's life without being dickish to a few fellow comrade? Thanks again for the warm welcome, Churba.
    haha, What else can you expect from the resident big, dumb, happy and friendly guy? Glad to have you around.
  • All work and no parties make pinkie pie a dull pony.
  • Pinkie Pie's Party for Crazyponies was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!
  • ncgncg
    edited May 2011
    Post edited by ncg on
  • Really liked the new episode. Definitely my new favorite in terms of facial expressions. The scene at the barn door was just epic.
  • Loved Crazy Pie. So many great screenshot-able moments.
  • I gotta admit, this episode got a lot darker than I expected.
  • I gotta admit, this episode got a lot darker than I expected.
    Lol, seriously dark. This is a kids show? Crazy Pinkie is one scary pony!!!
  • Damnit, I need to catch up.
  • Damnit, I need to catch up.
    DO IT.
  • edited May 2011
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • I really hope the "Crazy Pinkie" meme sticks around for a bit.
  • edited May 2011
    This showed up in the evil comics catalog. The toys on top are old, Lily Blossom, seriously? The light-up ones on the bottom are new. They still look like shit.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited May 2011
    This comic is funny and also well drawn. Great Rainbow dash expressions just like the real show.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Somehow I can image a two face pony for Pinkie Pie as a costume to be pulled off really well.