This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

I saw this picture while cruisin through Equestria Daily. I'm slight perturbed as it gives AJ something we haven't seen with any other pony. Can you spot it?
  • Can you spot it?
    Freckles?
  • Can you spot it?
    Freckles?
    Crotchless chaps?
  • Can you spot it?
    Titties?
  • Why would riding crops even exist?!
    An ancient fashion from a bygone era.
  • Also, no cutie mark.
  • More like this pls.

• My new favorite character is Gummy. He is a character in the same great phlegmatic tradition as PenPen and SpongeBob's Gary. Just kind of walks around with this great and provides the unspoken comment of "you know you're an idiot, right?"
  • My new favorite character is Gummy. He is a character in the same great phlegmatic tradition as PenPen and SpongeBob's Gary. Just kind of walks around with this great and provides the unspoken comment of "you know you're an idiot, right?"
    Not a fan of Gummy. He just sits there doing nothing most of the time. He can't really compete with the more active pet animals like Angel, Owluiciuos, or Opalescense.
  • I see your point but I love his total absence in that way -- reminds me of Perry The Platypus when he's not in Agent P mode. But I can totally get that people might prefer a character that actually does something.
  • I liked Gummy when he was playing with that string. I also enjoy the fact that, were he in possession of teeth, he would probably try to eat Pinkie Pie. I also suspect she dashed his teeth out with a rock during a violent schizoid fugue.
  • You know which animal needs to return? Wynona. Maybe if the Appaloosans had dogs, half of their things wouldn't have been ruined. Gummy appearing kind of made me happy, because my biggest issue with Feeling Pinkie Keen is that it's filled with all sorts of things that are irritating one-offs. Gummy appearing in another episode helps, but if Pinkie were to have her ticks again, it would make that episode useful and not as crappy.

• I liked Gummy when he was playing with that string. I also enjoy the fact that, were he in possession of teeth, he would probably try to eat Pinkie Pie. I also suspect she dashed his teeth out with a rock during a violent schizoid fugue.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    brilliant.
  • /gasp...Brilliant

• Can you spot it?
    Titties?
    Bingo.
    Why would riding crops even exist?!
    This also but to a lesser extent.
  • Can you spot it?
    Titties?
    Bingo.
    But wouldn't they be on her abdomen? And shouldn't she have six of them?
  • edited May 2011
    But wouldn't they be on her abdomen? And shouldn't she have six of them?
    To the former, Yes, but pretty much between or just barely forward of the hind legs, and no, you're confusing horses and dogs. Horses only have a single pair of mammary glands. And now you know about horse tits.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • But wouldn't they be on her abdomen? And shouldn't she have six of them?
    /d/ can probably answer that.
  • They're not breasts, that's the normal crease that lots of horses have on their chest between their front legs.
    It's more pronounced on some horses than others:
    image image
  • Animal biology FTW.
  • edited May 2011
    The fact they decided to draw it in especially rather than leave it with the default makes me think otherwise.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • The photo is defiantly MLP Rule 34. No doubt about that.
  • edited May 2011
    Ok, don't worry guys. When the Ponys are away until later this year there will be new episodes of South Park (like tonight) and also new Futurama starting in 50 days. Also, I'm watching Hajime no Ippo to strike balance. What is everyone else going to watch during pony draught, besides pony re-runs?
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Probably check out Portlandia and dive into my pile of shame on steam.
  • I'm watching Hajime no Ippo to strike balance.
    That show is great. It has, however, left me unable to talk about boxing without a thick, offensive Japanese accent.

BOH-DEE DAMAGE!

DEMP-A-SHEE RULLU!
  • Ok, don't worry guys. When the Ponys are away until later this year there will be new episodes of South Park (like tonight) and also new Futurama starting in 50 days. Also, I'm watching Hajime no Ippo to strike balance. What is everyone else going to watch during pony draught, besides pony re-runs?
    Probably Shin-Chan through Netflix. Love those Parody Dubs so damn much.
  • Utena and Getter Robo.