This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Huh. I know I've seen this style before, but I have no idea where.
  • Reminds me of some of the art in those old Little Golden Books
  • Huh. I know I've seen this style before, but I have no idea where.
    I don't know if it is, but it looks like Gigidigi's style, AKA HiImDaisy, who does a lot of parody comics and Cucumber Quest.
  • Cucumber Quest.
    I am loving that webcomic right now, the sarcasm is right up my alley.
  • Cucumber Quest.
    I am loving that webcomic right now, the sarcasm is right up my alley.
    This would be a fantastic cartoon.
  • I win.

Yes someone took the comic and made a video out of it.
  • You win... you win... Now help me stop laughing!
  • This is 20% cooler than Robot Unicorn Attack.
    y u so slow dude? I linked this several weeks ago. B)
  • edited May 2011

The voice clip selection is pretty awesome, though the ranking is way off.
    Also:
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited May 2011
    So, following a tweet from Daryl Surat's twitter page, apparantly a podcast called Destroy All Podcasts DX reviewed MLP FIM.

I listened to it. And turned it off in under 20 minutes. Those guys on the team, especially girls, were getting all butthurt over the first two episodes. Maybe ive been bred on a healthy dose of Geeknights and other intellignet shows with intelligent debates, but man oh man those guys could hardly discuss with any semblance of integrity or intelligence

Oh, plus some great comment there as well, go check it out i guess. Seeing as another Geeknights Pony episode wont be for sometime...*hint hint*

http://www.destroyallpodcasts.com/
    Post edited by lifecircle on
  • edited May 2011
    Seeing as another Geeknights Pony episode wont be for sometime...*hint hint*
    I would say something but...
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited May 2011
    Seeing as another Geeknights Pony episode wont be for sometime...*hint hint*
    Clearly, you and I are thinking of the same thing. ^_~
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Seeing as another Geeknights Pony episode wont be for sometime...*hint hint*

Clearly, you and I are thinking of the same thing. ^_~
    Hold your... horses. Sometime in the next week...
  • So, following a tweet from Daryl Surat's twitter page, apparantly a podcast called Destroy All Podcasts DX reviewed MLP FIM.
    Did... did that guy compare MLP:FiM unfavorably to Jem and the Holograms? Where does he find the sack to compare any show unfavorably to Jem and the Holograms?
  • The only good episode of Destroy All Podcasts DX was the one where Daryl and Andrew went through Fist of the North Star
  • The only good episode of Destroy All Podcasts DX was the one where Daryl and Andrew went through Fist of the North Star
    Oh was that them then? I remember listening to something like that, think it on AWO's guest spots page.

Come on Geeknights, rym and scott gotta show the interwebs who it is that does the most premier of MLP podcasts.
  • I've listened to Destroy All Podcasts DX off and on for the past 2 years, mostly listening to episodes about shows I never saw, when I heard this one I just realized how biased and close minded they are.

Do they ever leave their own website or ebay or wherever they go to get toy robots? How did they not know that MLP:FIM probably the biggest thing on the internet right now and that there are thousands of adult males who are legitimate fans?
  • You know what we should watch to fill in for the void left by not having any new ponies? Thundercats when it premiers in July!
  • You know what we should watch to fill in for the void left by not having any new ponies? Thundercats when it premiers in July!
    yay
    yay
    How long will it be before we see ThunderPonies?
  • Okay, I know Sonic CD had it first, but that is Rainbowdash's new theme song.