This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Best episodes is either Sonic Rainboom or Dragonshy.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited June 2011
    Party of One is by-far my favorite.
    That's pretty good. Personally, I love Bridle Gossip. Mostly for this reason:

EDIT: Greatest idea ever. Pony Twin Peaks. The ponies go to another small town (maybe the town where the gold is farmed for the bits) and have to solve a mystery. Agent Cooper could be Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle could be Harry S Truman, the rest could just be original characters. In conclusion, imagine this scene with ponies.
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Best episodes is either Sonic Rainboom or Dragonshy.
    It's Cutie Mark Chronicles or Party of One for me. I also have a soft spot for Suited for Success.
  • edited June 2011
    Best episodes is either Sonic Rainboom or Dragonshy.
    It's Cutie Mark Chronicles or Party of One for me. I also have a soft spot for Suited for Success.
    1. Sonic Rainboom
    2. Dragonshy
    3. Winter Wrap-up :)

I fucking love Winter Wrap up.
    Post edited by InvaderREN on
  • edited June 2011
    Also, Jeremy from Destroy All Podcasts is trolling us on Twitter. Just FYI.

I'm not that enamored with Winter Wrap-Up. I tend to not like the episodes that have a majority of their first act taken up with a musical number. I feel best night ever would have been better if they had taken that time to write interesting and funny dialogue. The trouble is that I tend to really like the rest of the episode.
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • edited June 2011
    I'm not that enamored with Winter Wrap-Up. I tend to not like the episodes that have a majority of their first act taken up with a musical number. I feel best night ever would have been better if they had taken that time to write interesting and funny dialogue. The trouble is that I tend to really like the rest of the episode.
    I have the same problem with the Suited for Success episode. It has one of the best messages, and some really good parts, but most of the episode is just one song. If they could have put more awesomeness instead of a double song/montage the episode would have been at least 20% cooler.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • In case this hasn't been posted:
  • edited June 2011
    Oh god. Oh God. No. No! Not only is it My little pony, but it hits my "Human flutteryshy is sooo cute" button and my "Sailor Moon Nostalgia" button.
    Ay dios mio... If that were ever a show, I would watch the shit out of that.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • In case this hasn't been posted:
    Yeah, that was pretty awesome. They should have also added Gummy as the other cat and the CMCs as Chibi Usa or something like that. Well if anything at least Applebloom as Chibi Usa.
  • @Lackofcheese is that supposed to be some kind of MLP hentai game?
  • It's a crossover with the Ice King from Adventure Time.
    Still, it's only a matter of time until there is an MLP hentai game...
  • edited June 2011
    *shudder* Looks like someone is already on that...

Less chillingly and more entertainingly...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    Somebody has to make a PMV set to "Madhouse" by Anthrax
  • If that was done on purpose...

*slow clap for cleverness*
  • I'm at a loss for words.
    I'm not. Deathstar cutie mark or no, that should have been Rainbow Dash.
  • Advance Wars Pony Mashup. Get on it people!

Nell + Celestia = XD
  • I regret I can merely offer ponies in Red Alert 3.

• Three weeks ago, that comic would have made NO sense to me. I'm so glad I started watching Avatar.
  • So, apparently MLP:FiM is the #1 meme.
  • NPR's Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me returned to the subject of ponies by asking three trivia questions about MLP:FIM to some guy. I forgot his name.

Spoilarz:He got all three right.
  • So he's a brony. Or at guessed intelligently.
  • So he's a brony. Or at guessed intelligently.
    It was obvious multiple choice, so he couldn't lose.
  • edited June 2011
    This one is awesome, and it wasn't on Equestria Daily - it was one level removed. Only 38 views at the moment.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • "Go West"
    Disappointingly not related to text adventures. Still good, but, you know. Still disappointing.
  • Other stuff that was on ED:
    Freaking huge Spitfire in Minecraft:

It's pretty awesome that you can have pony videos accompanied by pony musics.

Also, this was cool too:
  • NPR had Bill Clinton on "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me".. and asked him questions about ponies.