This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Questions

Comments

• When I was the sixth grade I wrote a plan for world domination in my notebook that in retrospect would have landed me in jail had I ever been caught with it at school. It involved poison gas and everything.
  • However you want to do it is up to you. It should effect your choice of recruits, though.
    Hard mode: I'm off the table.
    You conceited fuck. o3o
    Makes it more interesting. Look at the bank robbery example. Makes you think harder.
  • However you want to do it is up to you. It should effect your choice of recruits, though.
    Hard mode: I'm off the table.
    You conceited fuck. o3o
    Makes it more interesting. Look at the bank robbery example. Makes you think harder.
    Lucky for me I don't usually play hard modes. At least not before I've completed normal first.

• Where can I buy low-budget baby coffins in bulk? Google isn't helping.
  • If you were going to take over the world, which forum members would you recruit and why?
    Who says we're not already part of Rym's plan without knowing it?

• Also, we risk ruining the Breakfast Club's reputation as the best espionage guns for hire in 30 different countries if we fuck you over on this. We can't chance getting burned; we're already on thin ice after that stunt Nine pulled during the Lagos job.
    Oh puh-leaaaaaase. That was routine damage control and you know it. It wouldn't have been necessary if you had listened to my suggestion.
  • Also, we risk ruining the Breakfast Club's reputation as the best espionage guns for hire in 30 different countries if we fuck you over on this. We can't chance getting burned; we're already on thin ice after that stunt Nine pulled during the Lagos job.
    Oh puh-leaaaaaase. That was routine damage control and you know it. It wouldn't have been necessary if you had listened to my suggestion.
    In fairness, I didn't expect the schoolchildren to be armed.
  • edited July 2012
    Anything that leaves me needing this many baby coffins cannot be described as "routine".
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Seriously, should I bring Diplomacy?
  • edited July 2012
    Are you driving? If so just put it in your car and offer up a game during the party if the chance arises.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Are you driving? If so just put in in your car and offer up a game during the party if the chance arises.
    I will be, and good enough idea.
  • Real life trolls are the worst.
  • Real life trolls are the worst.
    Wrong topic :(

• So for those without the cable tv, how do we watch the Olympics? Funky streaming sites?
  • edited July 2012
    You should at least be able to get some stuff via OTA, unless you live way out in the boonies or in a Faraday cage.

Edit: Live sports and a few other things are one of the few reasons why I haven't "cut the cord" yet.
    Post edited by Dragonmaster Lou on
  • You can watch everything that's on NBC proper, and for everything else it looks like you're stuck with funky streaming sites.

NBC is streaming it, but only for people who get MSNBC and CNBC.

Fuck those guys.
  • You can boycott the Olympics because of all the bullshit they are up to.
  • BWAHAHAHAHA, wanting to watch the olympics. BWAHAHAHA, what are you? An ancient Greek?
  • You can boycott the Olympics because of all the bullshit they are up to.
    Also the fact that many of the events are little more than competitions of genetics.

http://www.ted.com/talks/juan_enriquez_will_our_kids_be_a_different_species.html
  • Are there any Scotsmen on the forum? I need an accent consultant for a potential radio drama.
  • Are there any Scotsmen on the forum? I need an accent consultant for a potential radio drama.
    I could refer you to a friend of mine.
  • So what's the forum accepted #1 FPS head clicking skill training game?
  • Counter-Strike.
  • Does it matter the type? Is Source as good as regular?
  • edited July 2012
    Any CS will do.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • They're pretty much the same except Source looks better, though I have had trouble finding good servers on CS 1.6 when I've tried to play lately.
  • While CS doesn't really appeal to me, the source engine is the only one that properly implements direct mouse input. Going from any other game to something like L4D2 reminds me why I have a really nice mouse.
  • Why must it be so difficult to lose weight?

Also anyone here good with making ceramics? I'd like to make a suit of ODST armor.
  • My hopefully-soon-to-be roommate is a ceramics major (Guys, be nice). Maybe she could help you out if you have any questions.
  • Dude, ceramics is legit. Those guys study Kevlar, aramids, and ultralight stealth plating. Not quite the same as pottery at the university level, as I understand it.