This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Questions

Comments

• People really do that? I ended up talking to a 14 year old girl from Brazil and recommended she watch Spirited Away.
  • I never tried the second thing I asked about. But I did pretend to be a cop. And it scared the crap out of these pathetic losers. I wish there was a way to really get them in trouble. They deserve to go to jail and have the things they wished to do to the girl done to them. They are sooo gross. It only took me two conversations to get a pervert. I hope he gets caught one day soon.
  • People really do that? I ended up talking to a 14 year old girl from Brazil and recommended she watch Spirited Away.
    I highly doubt it's called Spirited Away in Brazil. Here it was called "Chihiro and the witches", I'm willing to bet the Brazilian title is something similar.
    -Google-
    The Voyage of Chihiro! (A Viagem de Chihiro)
  • I highly doubt he was talking to the girl in Portuguese, so I think he is correct in calling it "Spirited Away" if he was talking in english.
  • I never tried the second thing I asked about. But I did pretend to be a cop. And it scared the crap out of these pathetic losers. I wish there was a way to really get them in trouble. They deserve to go to jail and have the things they wished to do to the girl done to them. They are sooo gross. It only took me two conversations to get a pervert. I hope he gets caught one day soon.
    Yeah its fun to mess wirh creepers but it is kinda weird. Oh well keep on trollin.
  • I highly doubt he was talking to the girl in Portuguese, so I think he is correct in calling it "Spirited Away" if he was talking in english.
    Well, that isn't the "English" title, it's the American title. What I meant was that it would be hard for her to find it going by that title. But then again, torrents will probably have been made by Americans.
  • How would you describe grits?
    What's a grit?
  • Grits are creamy, sweet, and delicious.
  • Rephrasal: How would you describe grits to someone who has never had the pleasure of eating them.
  • Rephrasal: How would you describe grits to someone who has never had the pleasure of eating them.
    I too am interested by this.
    I too am interested by this.
    It's almost like oatmeal except the individual pieces are smaller; about 1.5mm diameter each. It has a rather neutral flavor on it's own, so you generally add butter and/or maple syrup to it.
  • Lots of people add shrimps.
  • Does Fileserve and by extension, any direct downloads get around the 3 strikes law? Ie Are they only able to monitor the torrents?
    Grits are a vehicle for flavorings. They are less flavorful than oatmeal.

Grits + apple butter = tasty.
  • Sonic and Pete pretty much covered how we ended up explaining it, but when the question was first posed we all opened out mouths to talk, stopped, and thought heavily on the subject. I'd not heard of adding maple syrup or apple butter though and both sound like wonderful additions.
    Horrible southern food.
  • Horrible southern food.
    That's okay, When I get to the states next, I'm pretty much going to eat all the things anyway. First stop, IHOP, never been to one of those.
  • edited August 2011
    IHOP's nothing special, but you do want to eat all of the southern foods because they're the bestest (except collard greens and brussel sprouts). Don't pay Viga no nevermind.

EDIT: What you should actually do is get good and liquored up and hit up a Waffle House at ~2 in the morning, that always ends with a story. A pimp bought us waffles once because he was having a good night.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Collard greens are awesome. Throw in that seasoning and fatback and you got what you need!
  • IHOP's nothing special, but you do want to eat all of the southern foods because they're the bestest (except collard greens and brussel sprouts). Don't pay Viga no nevermind.
    I said, Good sir, Everything, and do not doubt I mean just what I say.

Getting good and liquored up, I can do that, though. But I might have to locate a good kebab place first, can't get wankered without knowing a good place for a greasy Lamb kebab.
  • I'm pretty much going to eat all the things anyway
    You've boasted about it. That's 1 point on the Viking Scale of Awesomeness.

Next you have to do it or die trying. After that, it's just a matter of bloodshed, word-fame, treasure, and parties. Or an epic funeral if you died.

I have faith in you.
  • You've boasted about it. That's 1 point on the Viking Scale of Awesomeness.

Next you have to do it or die trying. After that, it's just a matter of bloodshed, word-fame, treasure, and parties. Or an epic funeral if you died.

I have faith in you.
    Pete mate, if I do die, You get to set fire to the longboat.
    Horrible southern food.
    With the worst texture ever.
  • You're not going to find a whole lot in the way of kebab shops, they never really came over here. Some people do need to shut their whore mouths though. Next thing you know, they're going to say they don't like sweet tea and boiled peanuts.
  • sweet tea
    Decent, at best.
    boiled peanuts
    Can't say I've ever tried them. Massachusetts isn't really the place for peanut-based foods, though.
  • Decent, at worst.
  • Are these really a thing in Australia?
  • sweet tea and boiled peanuts.
    My blood is sweet tea! Boiled peanuts can die in a fire.