This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Questions

Comments

• edited December 2011
    How soon is "too soon" to bang someone?
    Depends. If you want a relationship I advise after the third date. If not, then after you know their name is fine. (My personal advice)

Post edited by canine224 on
  • How soon is "too soon" to bang someone?
    You're asking us this question? Really?

I wouldn't know.
  • Superior answer: Which state are you in?
  • I hope we're not talking age soon. >_>
    Before you introduce yourself. You're not excused from being polite.
    I don't think "too soon" in quotes like that applies to anything other than death. In which case ANYTIME IS "TOO SOON".
    I don't think "too soon" in quotes like that applies to anything other than death. In which case ANYTIME IS "TOO SOON".

While they're still stiff is too soon, for obvious reasons.
  • edited December 2011
    How soon is "too soon" to bang someone?
    *TERRIBLE IMAGE*
    Jaysus, Who the fuck is that creepy ass kid? He looks like an evil villain waiting to happen.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    *TERRIBLE IMAGE*
    Jaysus, Who the fuck is that creepy ass kid? He looks like an evil villain waiting to happen.
    I think he's just photo-bombing. I have been known to make random people's photos really creepy by staring at them in similar ways.
    Before they consent.
    When both people involved are ready. Other than that any constraints are irrelevant.

• Yo, anybody up for some voice acting? We're in need of some unit voices.

If you are interested, head to this thread and find something you feel up for!
  • What the fuck is up with Spider-Man Unlimited?
  • It's a worse version of Spider-Man animated?
  • He has a cape.... And a sorting of 2099 costume...

I'm seeing a few units that don't have any audition lines, but I am all over this once I get some time.

Looks like fun. Expect something from me.
  • Is it worth dropping an entire paycheck on Windows 7 and a new graphics card? Consider that I'm currently on 32-bit XP and I currently have a 512 MB graphics card.
  • Not if you need that paycheck for more important things.
  • Yes, depends entirely on your situation and what other things you need/want.
  • Yes, depends entirely on your situation and what other things you need/want.
    Also, Ex-peeee?
  • So, I already gave Jeremy his Christmas/good job on finishing school present. Is it wrong that I already know what I'm getting from him for Christmas and that I'm getting it tomorrow?

I don't think so, but this is because I'm excited for my present. >__>
  • I've not even thought about Christmas presents.
  • There is apparently a clip of Miyamoto bobbing his head up and down during the Black Eyed Peas performance at the VGAs, only video I can find of it has already been taken down (Seriously Viacom?! It's practically just one big promotion.).

Can anyone find it for me?
  • Is there any difference between the regular 360 controller and the one for the PC?
  • Is there any difference between the regular 360 controller and the one for the PC?
    No. They are the same. The difference is that to use wireless controllers on the PC you must have the adapter thingy.

Also, you could have Googled this.
    P.S., get a wired one so you don't have to worry about batteries. Plus, it's cheaper.
    P.S., get a wired one so you don't have to worry about batteries. Plus, it's cheaper.
    Unless you are using it on your TV computer, and you want to sit on the couch comfortably.