This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Other Minecraft Server: Midgard

Comments

• Could ya add Apsup in the list?
  • Could ya add Apsup in the list?
    You're set.
  • Could ya add little 'ole ninjarabbi to the list?
  • Should we reset the server for the 1.8 update?
  • Can you add clockian to the whitelist to? Thanks a bunch-a-runnies!
  • Please add Natakou2001

Can't wait to add to your world!
  • I would mind access to the server.

usrName
  • I said I'd get back to playing when 1.8 came out, and I'm planning to make good on that.
  • Good man...Now if only Alex would whitelist me...
  • Good man...Now if only Alex would whitelist me...
    Even if he whitelisted you today, it wouldn't do any good. He has to wait for Bukkit to update to 1.8 compatibility before you can play Adventure on the server.
  • Should we reset the server for the 1.8 update?
    Any opinions on this one? 1.8 introduced a lot of world generation changes that we'd only see in a fresh world.

Meanwhile, yes, I'm waiting for Bukkit to update before I can update the server. I've whitelisted usrName, Clockian, Natakou2001, and ninjarabbi in the meantime.
  • Change of plans: rather than wait for bukkit to update, I just rebooted the vanilla server with a new world.

Things to know:
    1. The old world is still saved, but currently inaccessible; when bukkit updates, I'll be able to set up transport between the two.
    2. The server is set to 'survival' mode, and all the safeties are off right now. Beware creepers, etc.
    3. We're on the honor system here, but please don't go too far from spawn (say, beyond 800 in X or Z). For one thing, when borders return, you won't be able to get back there.
  • I have made the discovery that I'm not whitelisted, could you please add me?
  • I have made the discovery that I'm not whitelisted, could you please add me?
    Added.
  • I might be up for some adventuring soon.
  • Mind adding me as well? Probably wont play much, but I like looking about. shiam is the name in Minecraft as well.
  • I just bought Minecraft, and need somewhere to go. My name is AngryBillMurray.
  • There is now a pre-release version of 1.9 floating around, so it seems 1.9 should be any day now.
  • There is now a pre-release version of 1.9 floating around, so it seems 1.9 should be any day now.
    Damn, that was quick. I figured it wouldn't be for a month or so.
  • Might want to put a gate on the end of the peer.
  • edited September 2011
    Oh, that's just our new hissing doorbell/anti-solicitation device.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Man, I keep trying to play on here but today it just keeps freezing up on me.
  • edited September 2011
    Upgrading my dirt lookout to a stone tower and hopefully a lighthouse in the future. Found my way into a mine beneath my tower.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Upgrading my dirt lookout to a stone tower and hopefully a lighthouse in the future. Found my way into a mine beneath my tower.
    There is one at the end of my path. You have to dive to get there and it is crazy dangerous.
  • I too am building a lighthouse! ^_^
  • The current map might explore the rest of it.
  • There needs to be buggies in minecraft. Minecraft maps would be great for off roading.
  • There needs to be buggies in minecraft. Minecraft maps would be great for off roading.
    buggies? agreed

white spider mod?