This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Other Minecraft Server: Midgard

1234568»

Comments

• So somebody stole everything of value that I had in my chests, baked some potatoes, and then blew up my house. I wonder what I should do next.
    Same here without the house blowing up thing

• GreyHuge and usrName: can you give me a time window during which the vandalism happened? (i.e. about when you last know things were intact, and when you logged in to discover them broken) Server traffic is low enough that I may be able to know with some certainty who did it.

In case there was any doubt: while I cannot explicitly prevent it, things of this sort are considered Bad Form and will probably lead to banning.
  • I'm not sure I haven't been on been focusing on other games and trying out tekkit single player so I'll take the loss of items.
  • Well, I logged off when I was in my house, so it would be identical to the last time I logged off before I logged on and discovered it which is ~3:00 PM Mountain time.
  • Any ideas for what we ought to work on?

I was thinking that we should create areas that can be used by everyone such as a spawner experience area or something. I was going to try a blaze one in the nether but it was harder going than anticipated and I couldn't find a fortress.
  • edited June 2013
    someone make a Voltz server and I'll be happy after I get a damn laptop with a damn dedicated graphics card.
    Intel Integrated HD can handle Minecraft no sweat.
    Something to look into.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • So does anybody on the forums have a private server up? I've got a new graphics card coming so it should run a little better and I was hoping to get back into the online Minecrafts.
  • I do, but it's a blightfall server & I'm pretty progressed. That said, I really recommend doing a private 5 person run of blightfall.
  • I'd actually like to get a tekkit classic server up and running again. to hold 30 people, it's $12 a month. Would people be willing to kick in for the cost?
  • Yeah I'd chip in for a buck or two.