This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Other Minecraft Server: Midgard

Comments

• Hey Alex, do you have the save file for the server from Minecraft version 1.1? If so, can you please send the file to me? The easiest way to do this is to upload it to Google Drive and send me an email with it inserted from Google Drive. I'll send you a message with my email address on it. Thanks!
  • I need a PC that can run minecraft so I can join you guys...
  • This server isn't up anymore, unfortunately.
  • Xbox server!
  • Yeah, I shut the server down due to lack of activity (no one had logged in for a couple of months, if I recall correctly). If a significant number of people show interest again, I might bring it back.

• I'd be interested. I realize I said that last time, but April was weird for me. This time I would actually be able to play.
  • Oh, look, I had a whim and it's back.

(no plugins, monsters on, completely vanilla - the easiest way for me to maintain it)
  • same address?
  • edited June 2013
    Right off Spawn:
    Post edited by usrName on
  • Nice, I've been wanting to run an FTB server.
  • Dammit. Tekkit is best server...
  • No bees though, and I've kinda seen everything in Tekkit classic.
  • I dropped my bukkit server and only run vanilla now. I think I have around twenty users.
  • Vanilla is best!
  • For an odd criteria of best.
  • I was just thinking this week of seeing if there was interest in another FRC Minecraft server so I was glad to see this pop back up. More people need to join in as it's a bit lonely right now but so far so good.

Found some diamonds almost immediately but they were taken from me by the explosive green hands of fate.
  • edited June 2013
    I like how framed maps work. I put one up in each rail station and marks appear to show where all the other stations are. Now I just need to figure out a way to properly make a wall of maps without them overlapping.
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • I want to play through to the dragon at some point.
  • I want to play through to the dragon at some point.
    Play? You mean there is something you are supposed to do?
  • I could go for another Minecraft binge these days.
  • someone make a Voltz server and I'll be happy after I get a damn laptop with a damn dedicated graphics card.
  • I have a server located at 74.84.136.212. Let me know if you want access.
    My name is mageos. If I'm not whitelisted already, could you please do so?

My name is mageos. If I'm not whitelisted already, could you please do so?

You have been added.

• edited June 2013
    someone make a Voltz server and I'll be happy after I get a damn laptop with a damn dedicated graphics card.
    Intel Integrated HD can handle Minecraft no sweat.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    Pretty please? I'm ninjarabbi on there as well.
    Pretty please? I'm ninjarabbi on there as well.
    Added
  • Its been a while. Maybe I'll go poke Minecraft again
  • So somebody stole everything of value that I had in my chests, baked some potatoes, and then blew up my house. I wonder what I should do next.
  • Cool. I'm really loving minecraft right now so I think I'll play here. I'm already on the list since the last time.

I stole some rotten flesh from someone's chest so I wouldn't starve. :)