This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX East 2012: End of the World edition

Comments

• My phone is too old and cheap even for apps like GroupMe, so I will just have to guess as to what's happening. :/
    No support for even SMS texting? An old phone indeed.

Ro, thanks for adding me.
    I like the idea, but I have a "dumb" phone with limited texting, so this wasn't really an option for me. Thanks for thinking of me, though.
  • Could someone please add ultimohayabusa@gmail.com? Thanks.
  • Badges have arrived! Awe yeah!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
  • Badges have arrived! Awe yeah!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    Yup.
  • FRIENDS! PAX East is close at hand!
  • *still waiting for the enforcer schedule and department placement to be posted!*
  • @UncleUlty

You are blue-silver right? And I'm red-silver. We shall meet in gentlemanly combat towards the end of the night (the final challenge before returning to team Red again).

May all your battles be good ones.
  • @UncleUlty

You are blue-silver right? And I'm red-silver. We shall meet in gentlemanly combat towards the end of the night (the final challenge before returning to team Red again).

May all your battles be good ones.
    Indeed. I will be the guy on Blue-Silver who looks like Dante from Clerks.

Unless this goes like the previous Pokecrawls and everyone eventually just hangs out wherever they decide is a good place to stop.

May the odds be ever in your favor, or something. :)
  • *still waiting for the enforcer schedule and department placement to be posted!*
    Sat theater morning is the way to go in my opinion.
  • So, is Lets Play Money Making Game going to be put on YouTube after PAX?
  • We put up panels after cons if the video turns out well. I have several not on Youtube that weren't watchable for one reason or another. The most recent PAX Prime panel on forgotten masters was probably the bottom of what we'd consider acceptable for publication (due to the lighting in the room and some audio issues).

Most of the factors that prevent us from doing it are beyond our control, so we can't predict if a panel will go up before the con.
  • edited March 2012
    can you add:
    nerdmancer@gmail.com
    to the list.
    Post edited by nerdmancer on
  • WHAAaaaaaaaaaaaa I suddenly got all excited at random about PAX.

Cannot.

Wait.
  • Probably because it's technically Friday, we have One. Week. Away.
  • Probably because it's technically Friday, we have One. Week. Away.
  • I know, still anxiously waiting where I will be posted as an enforcer.
  • can someone add magnusrex@live.com to the list?
  • I have someone looking for a 4th (with pax badge) if anyone needs a badge/room/

Also got the scoop of 4 Gaming stores (board game) that are worth going to, anyone want to join me visiting them on Thurs?
  • 4 Gaming stores (board game) that are worth going to
    Like Pandemonium? What do you expect to find there that you can't find in other stores or online?
  • I start my PAX two days early this year. Yay.
  • Okeefe, it is fun to check out the local stores :-p
  • Too bad my FLGS is down here in the burbs, rather than in the city.

Though if it were in the city, I doubt it would be my FLGS, so...
  • edited April 2012
    Enforcer Assignments are live!

I'm on Wang Shift in the Manticore Theatre. Awesome.

The bad: I'll be missing Classy Board Games. I'll also have to see the screening of the Dragon Age animated movie, which will probably be terrible.

The good: I get to help run Khoo & A!
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • The good: I get to help run Khoo & A!
    I will be at that!
  • Enforcer Assignments are live!

I'm on Wang Shift in the Manticore Theatre. Awesome.

The bad: I'll be missing Classy Board Games. I'll also have to see the screening of the Dragon Age animated movie, which will probably be terrible.

The good: I get to help run Khoo & A!
    Wyvern again, I think someone hates me
  • Anyone in here have a camera I could use during PAX? I found my shitty DV camera but my main one has seems to have been AWOL on me. Going to use it to record all of the Jamspace concerts at PAX. Let me know if anyone is willing to let me use theirs.
  • Linkigi, be sure to say hello to me, I'll be the Enforcer Lt with the kilt and the beret.
  • W00t Morning Board game shift for me, back to the department I worked in two years ago!
    Games People Play is kind of cool—focused entirely on board games—but there's nothing special at Pandemonium. I haven't been to the Compleat Strategist in quite a while. If you've got a fourth store, I wonder what rounds out your list.

At least GPP and Pandemonium are within walking distance and easily T-able.
    Games People Play is kind of cool—focused entirely on board games—but there's nothing special at Pandemonium. I haven't been to the Compleat Strategist in quite a while. If you've got a fourth store, I wonder what rounds out your list.

At least GPP and Pandemonium are within walking distance and easily T-able.
    If you're thinking of the Compleat Strategist on Commonwealth Avenue on BU Campus, I'd say don't bother. But if you can't resist going there, be sure to also stop by In Your Ear, a wonderful record store in the basement of that same building.