This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Meta Forum Comments

Comments

• Yes because Halloween isn't a 100% secular holiday for 99.9% of Americans who celebrate it, with Christmas a close second.
  • I love how America -- a nation that is nearly %80 Christian -- feverishly celebrates Halloween and worships Sinterniklaus.
    Well the Christians did steal those and more stuff so...
    Last time I checked, the proper way to celebrate All Saints Day isn't to rush around the neighborhood dressed as Satan's minions collecting mass-produced sweets the night prior, and don't even get me started on Christmas.
    Well of course it has all gotten degraded and more commercial over time.
  • edited October 2012
    It's a pagan holiday. Last time I checked, that made nearly 80% of that 99.9% heretics.

Jeez, guys, this is the one time I make fun of Christianity, and you pick a fight over it?\

EDIT
    Well of course it has all gotten degraded and more commercial over time.
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    Post edited by Greg on
  • I dunno about you guys, but I'm not going to wear a costume because I'll be dancing naked around a revel fire.
  • edited October 2012
    Oh fuck, the wayback machine.. I haven't found my geocities page *yet* (What neighborhood was I in??), but I've found my post-1999 webpages. What an embarrassing amount of private information. *facepalm* the internet was a friendlier place? Nope. I was really naive.

Scott: http://web.archive.org/web/20010424064008/http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/8716/home.html
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • I love how America -- a nation that is nearly %80 Christian -- feverishly celebrates Halloween and worships Sinterniklaus.
    I refuse to put the meme up, it's overused and it needs to stop...but...I see what you did there. Well played good sir.

• Whoaaa, Kenjura, been a long time since we've seen you around here.
    I refuse to put the meme up, it's overused and it needs to stop...but...I see what you did there. Well played good sir.
    Once again, you may see what I did there, but I do not.
  • You're a bunch of pretentious pricks (and I love you).
  • Dear Mr. Period,

I liked the dates on the forum threads about episodes. Where have they gone and why and can we have them back?
  • What theme does this forum use?
  • What theme does this forum use?
    Vanilla Default.
  • Cool. The css or something is messed up on my install, so I'll leave it with the other default for now.
  • Having been away for almost two weeks on vacation, you guys switching your names and avatars have made it a little tricky figuring out who is who.
  • We're all Nine.
  • I just figured ROE and Churba had merged into one mighty being of power.
  • I just figured ROE and Churba had merged into one mighty being of power.
    Kinky.

• I'm not going to use other popcorn gifs on the forum anymore. I made my own.
  • I can't eat popcorn. I haven't figured out what to use instead but I'm totally doing this once I figure out how to make a gif from a video.
  • I think we should all make our own popcorn gifs.
  • Ro and I had that same idea yesterday. I've been the only one to act on it, though.
  • WE HAD THAT IDEA ON WEDNESDAY YOU ASSHOLES. PRIOR ART!
  • I had the same idea during the stone age except with eating rocks. Y'all are derivative as fuckkkk
  • edited October 2012
    Ideas are worthless without execution. Once you pansies actually DO something, then we can talk.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited October 2012
    Project ST has been averted.

Yeah, it has the stupid watermark, but I'm not trying anything fancy right now.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited October 2012
    You have a hand coming out the side of your head! Argh! And a tail coming out the other side! Argh!
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • I have also been tempted but lack skills.
  • HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. You need skills to eat popcorn these days? Hot dang, back in my day we just ate the stuff.
  • Its true I can't eat popcorn. Every time I try something goes wrong, I jaw my girlfriend, kicked the dog, hell once I tried to eat popcorn and stabbed myself in the leg. Its the cross that I have to carry.