This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Meta Forum Comments

Comments

• I should make one of me sipping my tea.
  • HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. You need skills to eat popcorn these days? Hot dang, back in my day we just ate the stuff.
    Thanks Obama.

• edited October 2012
    Rym you got the italics backwards, so it looks like you are genuinely thanking somebody and the "Obama" part is sarcasm. You want "Thanks, Obama."

EDIT: Wait, saying it out loud, it still works. Nevermind.
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • You have a hand coming out the side of your head! Argh! And a tail coming out the other side! Argh!
    You forgot that I have another head growing out of my head!

I'll eventually do a better one.

Any suggestions for a better converter from .wmv to .gif without the watermark?
  • Premiere. ;^)
  • I'm 99.9% sure that's not free. Any suggestions for free software?
  • edited October 2012
    You have a hand coming out the side of your head! Argh! And a tail coming out the other side! Argh!
    You forgot that I have another head growing out of my head!

I'll eventually do a better one.

Okay, here's what you do. Tell MovieMaker to save it as an MP4. Then give the MP4 to ImgFlip. And you're done.

I went and used Vegas to edit the mp4 on a finer level, but that step is strictly optional.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Sweet. I'll try that out. Thanks.
  • I bet ffmpeg does it.
  • I've definitely never gotten VirtualDub to do anything useful for me.
  • Vanilla 2.1 is coming soonish.
    C'mon better search, c'moooon better search...
    It looks pretty slick. The social media integration seems like it would be a good thing for this forum in particular: people post memorable shit here. ;^)

/me thinks we will upgrade.

• I don't believe it. I've gotten so used to doing Ctrl + L then typing, "site: forum.frontrowcrew.com scott sucks" for my searches.
  • Wow, I never knew there was an alternative to Alt + D. Huh.
    But, yeah, I do the same thing.
  • Wow, I never knew there was an alternative to Alt + D. Huh.
    But, yeah, I do the same thing.
    In IE gotta use alt+d.
  • I have a TextExpancer snippet "frcs" which types out site:forum.frontrowcrew.com for me. It's super handy.
  • I want the forum to divide itself up, by each individuals own free will, into two factions. The good guys and the bad guys.
  • I want the forum to divide itself up, by each individuals own free will, into two factions. The good guys and the bad guys.
    That's so crazy, it just might work!
  • Can we have a war?
  • Can we have a war?
    Video game wars. We can treat the two sides like clans.

• edited October 2012
    Mplayer(2) + Gimp.
    I want the forum to divide itself up, by each individuals own free will, into two factions. The good guys and the bad guys.
    What about me?
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • What about me?
    Divide yourself up as you see fit?
  • What about me?
    Divide yourself up as you see fit?
    Should I just call in my Alaska-based time-machine-repairing alter ego? He's a dick though.
  • I just want to say I'm glad this forum (and a couple others I frequent) are relatively reasonable places. I've been foruming for fifteen years in some form or another, and while it's not perfect, it's at least above the water line.
  • These are the most reasonable, friendly and intelligent forums I have ever been on.
  • I'm not saying I buy into the ivory tower. Just that at least we're not actively sinking at the moment.
  • edited November 2012
    No, we are sinking and it's all muppet's fault
    Post edited by lackofcheese on