This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• The only thing that worries me is that I'm expected to do some sort of craft project and that I will disappoint someone by just buying an item.
    Hardly. Last year I got a book, and gave a DVD. If your not crafty, don't craft. No one will mind.
    I wouldn't worry about that. Last year I got this:

Just recently found them again. Still gotta have that moustache party.

• Oh mans I hope you end up coming to PAX and bring those :-P
  • We won't be there this year. No job, no monehs. However, New Years is not off the table for a facial hair party.
  • Oh yeah I keep forgetting about our New Years partay! :D I am up for mustache shenanigans
  • I'll bring my own mustache, k thx.
  • Did I sign up for this? I don't even remember.
  • We won't be there this year. No job, no monehs. However, New Years is not off the table for a facial hair party.
    Get a job selling mustache rides.
  • There's been a Family that Geeks in-joke for years now about how we should give mustaches to everyone who goes to our panels when they enter the room. I don't know why we never do this.
    No and No.

• Signed up for the first time.
    No and No.

I think I remember that I signed for this year, but I am not sure.
  • I did not recognize the form with christmas theme on it, so I filled it out.
  • Signed up, didn't get a confirmation Email, is there supposed to be one?
  • I signed up as well and I received no such confirmation either.
  • No. There is no confirmation email.
  • Phew, almost forgot to sign up.
  • Note: if you get me, aren't planning on making something, and XCOM goes on sale, it would be extraordinarily welcome.
  • So when do we find out? I am planning my holiday crafty stuff now, so I'm wondering if I need to plan a crafty thing for my santee. >_>
  • Yeah, I'll send out the assignments tomorrow night.
  • Zoms! had better keep an eye on the email and start to gather ideas.
  • I am debating to get a super indie gift depending who is the person I am assigned, that means I would need to travel to *gulp* New Jersey.
  • Ill probably go with something local to the area and make some other bits. See if I can get some stuff shipped up to Uni. Can't remember if I said that I would ship international or not but meh. Looking forward to it to say the lest.
  • Hey, I already said what I'm getting. Live rat. Or possibly a fruit basket.
  • Rats molded into a fruit basket?
    Well, the fruit basket will be infested with live rats.
    Well, the fruit basket will be infested with live rats.
    Oh boy fruit! Oh not rats! Best Christmas ever.
  • If the rats are like Remy, then I know the fruit is good.