This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• Any word on when we'll get our assignments?
  • Shhhhhhh.... I'm dealing with it right now.
  • Emails all sent.
  • This is going to be fantastic.
  • Cute video. I shall prepare myself adequately. A hunting I shall go.
  • A person far far away. OOOOH. This should be fun.
  • I asked Sonic to send whoever got me an email but I'll just post it here as well in case he's too busy.

So the person I got posted their Amazon wishlist which I thought was a good idea and I didn't even think about doing that. For whoever got me if it helps you at all my steam wishlist is here and my Amazon wishlist is here.

These lists weren't made for the secret santa, just stuff that I've wanted but not enough to buy them immediately so I flag them. Posting them I thought would be helpful to give some idea of what I'm interested in and what types of things I like.

But really I'm okay with anything.
  • I'm not your santa, but I think your Steam wishlist is private, thus if your santa doesn't have you as a steam friend, he won't be able to see it.
  • Hmmm, hmm. I need to think of something.
  • I'm not your santa, but I think your Steam wishlist is private, thus if your santa doesn't have you as a steam friend, he won't be able to see it.
    Oh bummer.
  • Well, the solution is simple innit? Everyone in the Secret Santa with a Steam account needs to friend everyone else. Go to it lads.
  • When is the best time to ship this crap? I am so excited I don't think I can hold it in.
  • Due it early December. I am excited for your's as well.
  • Man, trying to stalk people in the pony thread is NOT fun. >.<
  • It would be nice if there was a proper search function to view all posts by a certain user along with specific threads.
  • Shush, you'll give away your person.
    I'm going to have to find some informants, meanwhile.
  • I'm not giving anything away! Most of the people on this forum like ponies. :-P
  • I don't super care for ponies, just an fyi.
  • I don't like ponies, unless it's real ponies.
  • Great, I think I've just started a wall of people saying they don't want pony stuff from me. Ponies seem popular here, therefore most logical place for me to start in the stalking process.

Maybe I will just acquire everyone's addresses and send you all pony stuff along with a lump of coal. :-P
  • edited November 2012
    Please don't send me pony things unless it's a cool Battlestar Galactica Pony or a custom-made geekery pony, in which case you're awesome and I'm down for that.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited November 2012
    What about... parts of ponies?

Also, if anyone is unwilling to receive things that may or may not be NSFW please let the Forums know. Like, if relatives or small children might see the box or contents.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • I do not care about ponies, but if that's what my santa wants to get me then I'll still be grateful!
  • What about... parts of ponies?

Also, if anyone is unwilling to receive things that may or may not be NSFW please let the Forums know. Like, if relatives or small children might see the box or contents.
    These 2 sentences together do not bode well for your santee... :-P
  • edited November 2012
    My wife owns a couple of horse. Horsii? No, horse sounds right. So getting ponies' parts might be doable.

Before anyone gets upset, it won't be critical parts. Also, don't worry. I'm getting a Notary, Veterinarian, and Attorney involved.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • Nothing NSFW for me pl0x.
  • edited November 2012
    I don't give a shit. My santee posted in the pony thread fairly frequently. So he/she is going to like what I give them!

Also, I totally thought my santee was another poster for some reason. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Also if you're looking to figure out if a person has a favorite pony, This thread may or may not help.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I want this pony!
  • NSFW would be awesome. As long as it's something I can display prominently in my dorm room. No hentai please.
  • My wife owns a couple of horse. Horsii? No, horse sounds right.
    Uh. Horses.