This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

How much would you pay for this forum?

Comments

• What about beta episodes?
  • edited October 2013
    Could teach me how to win Hacienda? Right now?
    Its not like there is a geeknight episode on this game or anything...
    Should have relized to look for that way earlier. Not that an episode of geeknights could help me enough.

Post edited by Apsup on
    Hey, now there's an idea.
    Idbuythatforadollar.gif
  • Could teach me how to win Hacienda? Right now?
    Easy. Just draw 4 pampas tiles ^_~
    I don't understand why you guys have this grand vision of the beta episodes. Like they are somehow better than all the subsequent content? They're not.

I don't understand why you guys have this grand vision of the beta episodes. Like they are somehow better than all the subsequent content? They're not.

I think the motivation is akin to an archaeologist digging up pottery shards.

I think the motivation is akin to an archaeologist digging up pottery shards.
    Exactly. Ancient Greece was not better than our modern democracies, but we still study it.
  • Who the hell are you guys kidding? We want it because we don't have it and because it's been dangled in front of us like a carrot on a string for the past 6 years.
  • Instead of just giving the secret episodes out to people that pay enough, maybe you should give out a new clue each time a certain goal is reached.
  • I think the idea of the rewards/premium membership is fine. It's better overall if the normal, unpaid system was the same as it us, but getting more involvement with Rym/Scott for a certain payment is worth it.
  • They're still out there.
  • Who the hell are you guys kidding? We want it because we don't have it and because it's been dangled in front of us like a carrot on a string for the past 6 years.
    You gotta be hungry to follow a carrot.
  • All bow to the mighty notification...a day of silence.
  • Will this be a DNS level redirect only or can you throw down a server level one as well?
  • Will this be a DNS level redirect only or can you throw down a server level one as well?
    Why not point it to the IRC chat room on this day in leu of talking in a thread.
    Why not point it to the IRC chat room on this day in leu of talking in a thread.
    Just a link at the top. I wouldn't try to complicate DNS stuff just to promote the chatroom.

I'll be on a work trip then anyway, so I don't mind what happens to the forum! Just fix it for the following Saturday!

• Instead of just giving the secret episodes out to people that pay enough, maybe you should give out a new clue each time a certain goal is reached.
    I like this idea. Still gives us the thrill of the hunt, but gives us a fairer shot of success than the clues given up to now have provided.
  • Can you write the cost off as a business expense? As a geologist I claim any tool relevant to my trade (textbooks, GPS devices, rugged clothing, travel to industry events, memberships, training, the list goes on). Although I have no experience with tax benefits for other vocations I assume IT professionals have similar industry specific deductions available to them?
  • You choose GeekNights episode topic (Monday/Thursday please)
    Zombies Part 3.
    I'm joking, of course.
  • After I take care of business around my apartment this is happening tonight. Beware.
  • Everything looks so weird.

Have to confirm email too.
  • Everything looks good. We're just waiting for them to turn on the better search.
  • OH good, I did just use the search function and while it actually found things.... It still sucked :-p Also AWESOME I can see who is online now!
  • OH MY GOD EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT MY WORLD IS SHATTERED.

Best I can do is $3.50.
  • Lemme know what needs to go on money wise. I'll keep watchin'.
    Everything looks different, but I'll get used to it.
  • Axel said:

Lemme know what needs to go on money wise. I'll keep watchin'.
    Everything looks different, but I'll get used to it.

Wot 'e said.

• Non-sucky search!!! Thanks Scott!
  • Dr. Timo said:

Non-sucky search!!! Thanks Scott!

• Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Hmmm... scrolling down the page and the content column isn't in the center or at the left, but over on the right. I guess I'll get used to the little differences in time.