This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• So I've got a bunch of empty walls in my apartment with approximately 7 feet 9 inches of clearance. I've seriously been pondering having some extra extra large poster prints of the Celestia OBEY communist propaganda made to fit on these walls. Probably very expensive, but that's not necessarily what's holding me back at the moment. It's actually getting either a very high resolution version of the image, or a properly vectorized version.

I'd also like to see a fluttershy "love" or "love me" in the same style at some point. Using the obvious image from the grand galloping gala.

I'm not sure if anyone here is in the know on that stuff, but I'm open to suggestions.
  • I hope Lauren Faust is pulling off the world's greatest troll.

"Oh, you thought I was serious about MLP? Naw, I just wanted to see if I could get hundreds of thousands of twenty something boys to watch it and then make it strictly about glitter and pink."
  • So I've got a bunch of empty walls in my apartment with approximately 7 feet 9 inches of clearance. I've seriously been pondering having some extra extra large poster prints of the Celestia OBEY communist propaganda made to fit on these walls. Probably very expensive, but that's not necessarily what's holding me back at the moment. It's actually getting either a very high resolution version of the image, or a properly vectorized version.

I'd also like to see a fluttershy "love" or "love me" in the same style at some point. Using the obvious image from the grand galloping gala.

I'm not sure if anyone here is in the know on that stuff, but I'm open to suggestions.
    I think you could probably do it on the cheap if you wanted to spend some time cutting and pasting. There a website called blockposter.com or something where you can upload an image, divide it into X" by Y" and have a regular home printer print it out in sections. Cut, paste, laminate, ta-daa!

I think you could probably do it on the cheap if you wanted to spend some time cutting and pasting. There a website called blockposter.com or something where you can upload an image, divide it into X" by Y" and have a regular home printer print it out in sections. Cut, paste, laminate, ta-daa!
    I don't have a problem spending the money necessarily. It's more about getting an image that will actually scale up to gigantic proportions well. And one place I found maxes out at 58x100, so I think the proportions limit me to 58x77 or so.
  • edited May 2011
    Groundbreaking discovery of the day: ponies. They stack.

What even is my life right now.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • What even is my life right now.
    Your life is nothing because you lack Rainbow Dash
    Your life is nothing because you lack Rarity
    FTFY
  • Why didn't I think of this before?

Joel White x Rainbow Dash = OH MY GOSH
  • I...kinda want that Pinkie Pie plate.
    It's a photoshopped crossstich, not a plate.
  • Honestly, if it weren't for the horrible clothes and the molestache, I might talk to this man about some ponies.
  • It's a photoshopped crossstich, not a plate.
    So it is.

I want that to be a plate. Then I want the plate that it would be.
    I just bought crosstitch stuff. Hmmm.....
    I just bought crosstitch stuff. Hmmm.....
    Oh yisss.
  • Fluttershy was the best in this episode. Pinkie Pie and Rarity tied for second. Rainbowdash was meh. It was too typical for her.
    Your life is nothing because you lack Rainbow Dash
    I want her and Rarity both in that size, good god, augh. I hate having incomplete collections when I'm close to having a whole set. 8(
  • I just saw the most recent episode of the big picture by moviebob on the escapist. The video has ponies. I do not lie.
  • We watch the Ponies, but who watches the Ponymen?
  • Why did they put Rainbow Road in 2008? It was in Mario Kart in 1992. The Rainbow Bridge Bifröst was connecting Midgard to Asgard for centuries.

I fuckin' know my Rainbow Roads.
  • Why did they put Rainbow Road in 2008? It was in Mario Kart in 1992. The Rainbow Bridge Bifröst was connecting Midgard to Asgard for centuries.
    This is why.
  • The Rainbow Bridge Bifröst was connecting Midgard to Asgard for centuries.
    It still is, till Ragnarok hits.
  • OzOz
    edited May 2011
    Post edited by Oz on