This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Identify Yourself

Comments

• am I right or am I wrong, my friend who claimed to be living in Japan.
    that was "flamming geek," not this dude. This dude just can't spell.
    Well, either way, everyone deserves a second chance.
  • am I right or am I wrong, my friend who claimed to be living in Japan.
    that was "flamming geek," not this dude. This dude just can't spell.
    Well, either way, everyone deserves a second chance.
    The Flamming Geek was banned. This guy is a troll.
  • Oh dear, it's the moron again. Dude, you don't have dyslexia, saying that is an insult to dyslexics. What you suffer from is the lack of a brain that can do more than just flailing your arms and legs, and stuffing your face full with shit. Get out please.
    It just wouldn't be FRC if Nine did not unleash horrible insults on people. ^^ :P (.^,^.)
    Nine changed his name and picture again?
  • Nine changed his name and picture again?
    Please kill yourself.
  • OMG is at least funny and makes his trolls on-topic. Deep within the trolling there's truth.

Nine's just a dick.
  • Nine changed his name and picture again?
    Please kill yourself.
    Can do.
    /Seppuku
  • God, I hate your glaring mushroom, both in your icon and in your user name.
    edited February 2010
    IT STARES YOU IN THE EYE! The user name one.

EDIT: Well... only if one were to meet you lot in flesh and blood... and it would more likely be 'looking' instead of 'staring'. Details, details... just accounting for them.

EDIT2: You know.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Just please change it to something less intrusive and annoying.
  • and it would more likely be 'looking' instead of 'staring'
    Your penis looks at people?!!?
  • Your penis looks at people?!!?
    What? NO! The user name is about a dick.

THE DICK IS ME. I HAVE BECOME THE DICK. Incidentally, I look at people. It's a side-effect of having eyes.
  • Hi could some one send me a privet message on how to put videos on and pictures.?
  • THE DICK IS ME. I HAVE BECOME THE DICK.
  • Nine, you should take that as your name instead. It might be derivative, but it's better.
  • Your penis looks at people?!!?
    And so, The one eyed monster stared it's horrible one eyed stare as it stared at me, as it slowly turned towards me, step by step, INCH by INCH.
  • THE DICK IS ME. I HAVE BECOME THE DICK.

Win.
  • Hi, I'm Aaron, I've been listening to the show since last summer, and lurking here for the past few months. I am a video production and audio/visual professional; laid off two weeks ago, and already almost back on my feet. Things that I'm a geek about include: swing dancing, home theater/entertainment, movies, tv, and music/
  • Things that I'm a geek about include: swing dancing...
    Badass.
  • Things that I'm a geek about include: swing dancing
    Sweet! Now there's now another swing dancer in the forums!
  • My name is Peter Guilherme. Born: August 2, 1992. I'm just some High School Senior (or College Student, if you are reading this after June 6th, 2010) living in Washington State. Being the son of two engineers pretty much doomed me to the way of the geek. Things I'm geeky about include: Anime/Manga, Movies, Books, 18th Century Poetry (Alexander Pope and Lord Byron), Science Fiction, History, Economics, and 60's, 70's and 80's music. You may not think that music is geeky. But trust me, with me, it's geeky.
  • Awesome! Nice to see another west coaster, and possibly puget sounder?
    Indeed. West Coast is the Best Coast. Amirite?
  • Indeed. West Coast is the Best Coast. Amirite?
    I want to argue that the East Coast has better seafood, New York City, Otakon, and Walt Disney World, but the West Coast has California... It's hard to decide.
    I am a Puget Sounder. I live in Gig Harbor, just across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge from Tacoma.
    Indeed. West Coast is the Best Coast. Amirite?
    Hell Yeah!
  • I am a Puget Sounder. I live in Gig Harbor, just across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge from Tacoma.
    Oh, you're a GH Tide? Ewww. ^_~ I was raised in South Tacoma/Parkland aka ghetto.
  • I am a Puget Sounder. I live in Gig Harbor, just across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge from Tacoma.
    Oh, you're a GH Tide? Ewww. ^_~ I was raised in South Tacoma/Parkland aka ghetto.
    I'm not sure if this incriminates me more, but I actually go to Bellarmine. I'm actually using one of their computers right now.
  • I'm not sure if this incriminates me more, but I actually go to Bellarmine. I'm actually using one of their computers right now.
    Oh it does. I shun you! Shun! ^_~
  • Indeed. West Coast is the Best Coast. Amirite?
    I'm not going to make too many judgments, but from my experiences of the other coast, I like our weather better. Also, most of the important tech companies are here, which is great for my career.

Also, I grew up in the Everett area, so I know very little of the south Sound area.
    Um, there has been at least one other for quite some time.
    Um, there has been at least one other for quite some time.
    Really? I had no idea? Can anyone tell me who they are?