This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• If I host geekchats, I'll be doing an opening bit by starting with the 40-year old biker voice and will morph into my current voice.
  • Tomorrow night I have a band practice, Saturday night I'm hanging out in Eagle Rock, and Sunday I'll probably have homework. So:

Name: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:
    Matt (Yupa): 5 5 5
    Funfetus: 2 2 2
    Sail: 0 0 3
  • This weekend is booked for me. Lame.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2009
    Can someone else please give a comment on the Geekchat because I need more input to decide when I should hold the Geekchat (if at all)?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Name: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:
    Diddgery: 3 0 4
  • edited October 2009
    Name: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:
    Luke: 0 0 0
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Actually, I definitely can't make it on Saturday.
    Günter: 3 0 3
  • This is everyone's last chance, now is the time whether you tell me or not, because I'm very close to deciding. It looks like Sunday might be the winner in this regard.
  • This is everyone's last chance, now is the time whether you tell me or not, because I'm very close to deciding. It looks like Sunday might be the winner in this regard.
    I would prefer Saturday, since Sunday is a Monday in Sydney Australia, never the less I think I could still do it.
    Kate Monster: 4 0 0
    Kate Monster: 4 0 0
    Axel 5 5 2
  • I might not have said this on the forums, but I did say it on my Twitter, so I'll say it now. Aside from the official Geekchat last time, I held two more on Saturday and Sunday so I'm not adverse to holding more for people who couldn't make it last time.
  • I've decided to hold two geekchats, one on tonight (in a few hours actually), and one on Sunday. The reason why this is, is because both those days have tallied results that are very similar to each other and I figured why not.
  • I'm on for tonight. The other nights, ehh....we'll see.
  • I've decided to hold two geekchats, one on tonight (in a few hours actually), and one on Sunday. The reason why this is, is because both those days have tallied results that are very similar to each other and I figured why not.
    Alrighty. We shall see. I might stop in and listen tonight...
  • What time does it start tonight?
  • What time does it start tonight?
    9:00 PM
  • Thank you, I plan to be there (possibly a few minutes late).
  • I'll probably be there for a while at least, but I'm working, so I might be a bit quiet.
  • Geekchat in 5
  • edited October 2009
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Geekchat is live...
  • Funfetus is online and drew this:
    It was relevant, I promise.
    It was relevant, I promise.
    Something tells me I missed out on something funny.
  • Well, get in here!
  • Well, that was fun. Sorry I bailed so suddenly -- my girlfriend came home, and, like I mentioned before, her father passed away last week. I needed to deliver the attention, big time.
  • That makes sense. I was busy getting my drink on :-p
  • For what I stayed for, you guys were hilarious. Hopefully within a few months I'll get a mic and be able to join in, 'cause this sounds tremendously fun.