This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• Attaboy, Scott!
  • I'm beginning to think I may have a thing for troubled girls...
    Here, you can have one too - [We Like 'Em When They're Trouble]
    Christ, this is like my theme song. -_-

• Spent most of the weekend with my girlfriend. So much snuggling.
  • Having a fucked up sleep schedule is annoying when I'm trying to sleep with my boyfriend. Maybe once classes start I'll stop playing Skyrim until 8 AM. At least I can fuck AND play skyrim at the same time, unlike some other people who seem to be complaining how this is an either/or thing. Maybe I should get one of those dragon dildos, something themed for those times playing skyrim. Too bad my boyfriend can't get mods since he has the Xbox version. Maybe Bethesda will patch in the most popular mods and allow fully nude models, updated bikini textures, and no dirt. Since I took a bit of a train to a different place, I'll just return and say that I'm currently snuggling as we speak.
  • So apparently I have to discuss when it is appropriate to bite ears while in public. Like they say, you can't teach an ork nob how to WHAAAAAAAAGH.
  • At least I can fuck AND play skyrim at the same time
    You, sir, have no grounds for complaint.

• At least I can fuck AND play skyrim at the same time
    You ser, are all that is man.

• edited November 2011
    I still haven't gotten to have sex to the Skyrim theme, like I've been wanting to for a while =/

Edit: Oh this isn't the random comments thread...
    Post edited by Aria on
  • Got a second date on Saturday. I'm going to take her on a trip to Knaresbrough but I didn't realise Old Mother Shipton's cave was closed for the winter. But it's a lovely little town and it has a castle.

Lets see if I can avoid being that bumbling idiot character that I was last time.
  • Has anyone else played a video game and had the sexy time before?
    :3

• Apparently very few have.
  • ...Simultaneously? Newp.
  • It was in the wild college days, I guess kids these days are just not inventive.
  • I'd consider it rude to whip out angry birds.
  • I'd consider it rude to whip out angry birds.
    I consider it rude to cut the rope.

• It was in the wild college days, I guess kids these days are just not inventive.
    Sorry, I just prefer to focus on the lady and her goodies.
  • edited December 2011
    Do both have to be having sexy rumpus or can one be playing a video game while getting some sort of sexy rumpus performed on them? Just curious, not saying that I was ever in this sort of situation. I am merely asking.

You know, for a friend. >____>
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • yea, I was refering to "Can one be playing a video game while getting some sort of sexy rumpus performed on them" does count and was what I was going for....
  • If sexy rumpus was happening, I'd want to be directly involved with it. Lady-parts aren't gonna grab themselves.

Just sayin'.
  • edited December 2011
    I guess you've never heard of doing the "hard to get" sorta stuff where one person tries to compete for your attention when you are doing something else "Playing a game" "doing chores" "homework" or the like.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • I guess you've never heard of doing the "hard to get" sorta stuff where one person tries to compete for your attention when you are doing something else "Playing a game" "doing chores" "homework" or the like.
    That sounds like it would just make both parties frustrated.
  • edited December 2011
    Why play hard to get? I dunno, I'd rather just enjoy the lady.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Sexy rumpus is almost always a very persuasive argument when trying to get me to stop playing video games. Or do just about anything else.
  • Sorry, I just prefer to focus on the lady and her goodies.
    What kind of goodies? Like cookies or candy? I love candy :D
  • I guess you've never heard of doing the "hard to get" sorta stuff where one person tries to compete for your attention when you are doing something else "Playing a game" "doing chores" "homework" or the like.
    That sounds like it would just make both parties frustrated.
    What do you think I won the match of Starcraft I was playing?
  • Sorry, I just prefer to focus on the lady and her goodies.
    What kind of goodies? Like cookies or candy? I love candy :D
    Yeah...Candy...Kay.

I thought you were talking at the same time. To answer THAT question, yes I did.
  • I already can't multi-task. When I'm aroused, I can barely task. It's all grunting and "ME MATE WITH WOMAN NOW" and so on. We're lucky if I have the presence of mind to acknowledge the existence of an outside world.

So no, I don't do the "video games and sex" thing.