This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• More gross generalizations.
    Aaaaaand...there we go. FTFY.
  • Stereotypes exist for a reason. ~_^
  • edited May 2012
    Stereotypes exist for a reason. ~_^
    You're right; it must be because I'm Hispanic that I got angry so quick when I read this!

Post edited by WindUpBird on
    You're right; it must be because I'm Hispanic that I got angry so quick when I read this!
    Were you so angry that you wanted to pull out your knife and stab him?
  • edited May 2012
    Stereotypes exist for a reason. ~_^
    Were you so angry that you wanted to pull out your knife and stab him?
    Only if he can't fix the suspension on my lowrider, ese.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • So I've been at the OKCupid thing for about 3 months now. I've messaged I think about 30 girls give or take and met 3 in person. So about 1 date a month. Is this good? Bad? Average? I have no idea here.
  • You're doing fine, bro. You could probably pick it up a bit if you wanted to, but really it's about what you're comfortable with, I think.
  • So I've been at the OKCupid thing for about 3 months now. I've messaged I think about 30 girls give or take and met 3 in person. So about 1 date a month. Is this good? Bad? Average? I have no idea here.
    How many dates did you have before?
  • edited May 2012
    You're doing fine, bro. You could probably pick it up a bit if you wanted to, but really it's about what you're comfortable with, I think.
    I'd love to be able to setup more dates than 1 a month, but I can't seem to manage it. Meeting more girls was the whole point of online dating, but I seem to be barely managing that.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • You're doing fine, bro. You could probably pick it up a bit if you wanted to, but really it's about what you're comfortable with, I think.
    I'd love to be able to setup more dates than 1 a month, but I can't seem to manage it. Meeting more girls was the whole point of online dating, but I seem to be barely managing that.
    3 > 0
  • But "meaningful relationships" remains at 0.
    You're totally right. That's why Pete requires that I graduate from law school and have employment prospects before we can get married. He totally doesn't care about those things.

You've had 1 new date per month on the site? That's a pretty good rate from what I've heard.

I am Hispanic, but I just laughed :P

I am Hispanic, but I just laughed :P
    I always think something won't need greentext, but unfortunately, someone always proves me wrong.
  • edited May 2012
    More humorous dating truths. :P

FUCK YOU! NONE OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE FOR ME.

I'D BE KNEE DEEP IN COCK!
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • I'D BE KNEE DEEP IN COCK!
    I don't think most guys are aiming for the knees.
  • I'D BE KNEE DEEP IN COCK!
    I don't think most guys are aiming for the knees.
    Yeah, we aim higher :P

We aim for the brains

• edited May 2012
    That's right. Brains, body...both.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • You've had 1 new date per month on the site? That's a pretty good rate from what I've heard.
    Alright, well I guess things are ok then. This is a numbers game after all. So hard to find the right girl for me.
    FUCK YOU! NONE OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE FOR ME.

Hey, you only wanted to be friends with me. :P
  • FUCK YOU! NONE OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE FOR ME.

This is probably some dirty laundry you shouldn't be airing in public, bro.

• FUCK YOU! NONE OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE FOR ME.

This is probably some dirty laundry you shouldn't be airing in public, bro.
    Nah, that was a long time ago. We're cool. ^_^
  • That was different. You met me when I was surrounded with my friends. On top of that, I believe I spoke to you first.
  • On top of that, I believe I spoke to you first.
  • lol. No he spoke back to me.
  • Well what you said to me was, "is your friend Karl involved with anyone?" :P
  • edited May 2012
    The point is, if I wasn't with the crew and I didn't speak to George, I don't think we'd be friends today.

I recall saying "I liked your panel on Initial D."
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • The point is, if I wasn't with the crew and I didn't speak to George, I don't think we'd be friends today.
    See, the way it went down from my perspective was that we hadn't actually met in the context of the crew yet. I had just finished doing a panel with Karl on awesome short anime series.

*Ametto walks over to me, says hi. A conversation starts.*
    my thoughts: Sweet, a cute girl is talking to me after I finished my anime panel. She must be impressed. This doing panels thing is finally paying off. I guess Rym is right, you can pickup chicks at a con.
    Ametto: "So is your friend Karl involved with anyone?"
    my thoughts: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I later found out you were part of the crew and that's how I found out you lived near me and we started to hang out on a semi-regular basis.
    I recall saying "I liked your panel on Initial D."
    No, you were hitting on Karl on Friday night. Initial D wasn't until Saturday. Also, no one liked that panel. It sucked pretty hard. :P
  • Nice, I don't think I ever got the explanation on how Cat and Karl got together.