This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• It gets better when you start dating people who are capable of rational thought and communication.
  • Really hope I hear back from Grizzly Bear Girl tonight, because I want this to work even though there's a whole gang of ladies waiting.
  • It gets better when you start dating people who are capable of rational thought and communication.
  • My friend didn't have a first girlfriend. He thought he was going out with her, until it somehow became clear she wasn't interested. He break up was easy for her.
  • Yay, darling George has met someone nice! Now he is only sad about stomach aches.
    Yeah, I probably should have taken that advice my last time around.
  • Wait, this shit doesn't get better with experience?
    You say that, but I was once apparently dating a girl for a few weeks before I even noticed. We were hanging out a lot, and she basically went "Well, alright, we're dating" without taking the important step of actually telling me. I only found out when she introduced me to a friend as her boyfriend, I thought about it for a sec, shrugged and said "Fair enough", then finished introducing myself. Wasn't too bad, actually, nice enough of a time, we parted on decent terms.
    Pretty similar way of how my girlfriend and I authenticated our relationship. Came up to a roundabout "hey aren't we going out?, Well we have been hanging out a lot, we should probably go out, Yeah want to go to subway?". It was a joy to not have to deal with faff and spaff over "the case" and making them wait.
  • Hanging out with Violin Girl this afternoon and I'm going to straight up ask her what is going on. I just need to do it in a way that is not super non-confrontational.
  • edited October 2012
    GBG didn't respond. I feel a bit manipulated, but mostly just angry that I don't merit a "No thanks."

Pretty shitty when a person turns out to be the complete opposite of who you thought they were.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • All these -girl names are throwing me off.
  • So I got coffee with Music Festival Organizing Girl. It was very cool.
    The only girl I ever referred to in that formula was Riding Crop Girl. That one was interesting. Talked to her again recently. We get along very well until we don't anymore.
    The only girl I ever referred to in that formula was Riding Crop Girl. That one was interesting. Talked to her again recently. We get along very well until we don't anymore.
    The missus's kinky alter ego?
    The missus's kinky alter ego?
    Ha! No.
  • I don't have any girls in my life except for wife-girl and friend-girls. You guys need to keep up the stories, I'm able to get my fill of socially-awkward emotionally exhausting drama by living vicariously for you.

For what it's worth, it gets better.
  • I use their names. Women are people too, guys.
  • edited October 2012
    I use their names. Women are people too, guys.
    Oh, no doubt; I do too. I just use these monikers because I'm posting on a public forum.
  • Oh please save the sanctimony. I use their names in conversation but online I think anonymization is far more polite. Is it somehow crass to comfortably discuss social interactions frankly on a forum full of friends now?
  • Pete, I'mma give you a 9/10 on this one, because you trolled someone even after I explained why I anonymize my romantic pursuits.
  • It doesn't matter to me. WuB knows their name. His descriptive names as well as other people have done here is easier for me, as a reader, to know who they are talking about then using the name Sally, Yolanda, or Saffron.
  • I don't use women's names IRL or online, it just tends to humanize them.
  • edited October 2012
    I usually just refer to them by whichever of their orifices I prefer for the physical act of penetration.

Ear Girl is kind of a trip.
  • I don't use women's names IRL or online, it just tends to humanize them.
  • I usually just refer to them by whichever of their orifices I prefer for the physical act of penetration.
    Grizzly Bear Girl is suddenly really interesting/disturbing.
  • edited October 2012
    I usually just refer to them by whichever of their orifices I prefer for the physical act of penetration.
    You're my favorite person, bb.
  • Pete, I'mma give you a 9/10 on this one, because you trolled someone even after I explained why I anonymize my romantic pursuits.
    Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night.

To be fair, it was pretty obvious. I just refer to all women as "hole."

• I usually just refer to them by whichever of their orifices I prefer for the physical act of penetration.
    D:
    D:
    HEY

Her name is Katie. Mind out of the gutter.

I found her facebook page, shes got angles.
  • Ah, the 70's look. A fan of the classics I see.