This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• ALL OF THE POETS.
  • I TOLD HER I NEED TO EAT AND SLEEP TOO AND I'D SEE HER SUNDAY AND HER RESPONSE WAS ":)"

• edited January 2013
    Wow, this is a million billion times better than that other bullshit situation. No guilt! Just adventures and kissing! Also she's cooler and prettier and smarter and more stable and more mature than the last girl and all of those things are nice too, I guess.

EDIT: Had to add more positives because I'm feeling SO MANY THINGS~
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Fuck I'm lonely.
  • I TOLD HER I NEED TO EAT AND SLEEP TOO AND I'D SEE HER SUNDAY AND HER RESPONSE WAS ":)"

Community fan!
    She is made of WIN!
  • Fuck I'm lonely.
  • AmpAmp
    edited January 2013
    I am an emotionally repressed twenty two year old who last cried '02. I just spent the evening reading romantic poetry and making a card for my girlfriend for when she goes away tomorrow. Its like climat change. The difficulty I have now is being unable to express myself properly.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • edited January 2013
    > that feel when i know that feel
  • Fuck I'm lonely.
  • Well, not that it compares to anything WUB could mention, I've been dating someone for quite a few months now, and it's been awesome. We are officially BOTH going to PAX East this year, so...

I'm fucking stealing your gif, dude!

• GeoGeo
    edited January 2013
    Fuck I'm lonely.
    Post edited by Geo on

Said no woman to me ever again.
  • edited January 2013
    She wants me to teach her about molecular bio. That means she's my girlfriend now.
  • Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this because it's so awful, but...
    Show her how non-molecular your bio is.
  • all of my bio is molecular

even the sexy bits
  • FFFFFFFF Emma Stone is so hot.
  • Fuck I'm lonely.
    For particular emphasis:
  • I'm not lonely. I've got all you lonely bastards for company.
  • We will always be here...always.
  • Fuck I'm lonely.
    Guys you are thinking about this the wrong way!

• I've been having a me party for two weeks straight.
  • So there was this girl that I had a crush on. She was cute and all, and she friend zone me. For a while, I had to "kind of" reduce my interaction with her to try to get over her. Last week I invited her to a salsa club with some friends of us and she came today. I gotta say, that I quickly realize that without even noticing I got over her.
  • Stop trolling Erwin.
  • edited January 2013
    "friend zone"

• I'm not properly dating anyone, but I'm getting close to a few girls in Illinois (going to Bonnaroo with one), and am visiting another in NYC this summer for grad school visits and hella kissing.

I'm very content with this new zero-drama life I'm leading.
  • Your life continues to fascinate and confuse me, WuB. Keep on truckin'.
  • GeoGeo
    edited March 2013
    You need to write a book WuB. Seriously. The way you live your life is truly inspiring and you seem to be getting the most out of it; good or bad.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Zero drama makes for less interesting forum thread.