This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• In conjunction with your previous post, that is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. :P
    And then he cut it in half all jagged like.
  • But looks delicious.
  • For some reason, I always want to dine out on Vday and forget there are probably long lines at most restaurants. We went to the local kaiten sushi place and the wait was only 15 mins. Not too bad. I drank miso soup to help my throat and ate seared salmon nigiri to my heart's delight.

Then we went grocery shopping which was great because there store was so empty.
  • In conjunction with your previous post, that is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. :P
    That pizza image was sent to me by someone I spent time with in Berlin last year, and went out for pizza with a few times before sex. It meant a lot to me! She's now home in California.
  • That pizza image was sent to me by someone I spent time with in Berlin last year, and went out for pizza with a few times before sex. It meant a lot to me! She's now home in California.
    Not very sad, then. I was imagining you sitting in your dimly-lit Berlin apartment, illuminated only by the looping DVD title screen on your TV, an empty box of Thai takeout next to you, silently weeping as you chew off a bite of a greasy, heart-shaped pizza...

Perhaps I am projecting.
  • I got $200 as a gift on Valentine's day for a Valentine's-unrelated reason.
  • One of my friends gave me a fun-size M&Ms, Twix, and Snickers. It was the best thing to happen to me all day.
  • The gift of diabetes.
  • The gift of diabeetus.
    I came up with a cute variation on the classic "roses are red" poem.

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Anata wo aishiteru.
  • edited February 2011
    Cute, but the meter is off, I think.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • The gift ofdiabeetus.
    I came up with a cute variation on the classic "roses are red" poem.

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Anata wo aishiteru.
    Aww. *blush* It's so cute!
  • Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shinderu.
  • Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shinderu.
    What do you think inspired me? ^_~
  • So last night I go out to a birthday party for one of my oldest friends, and I end up talking to a girl for a while. I must have been doing something right cause she asked for my number (so I also get hers without asking for it), and then later, at 4am, she calls me to tell me how much fun she had and that she wants to meet up again.

Definitely not used to getting asked out, but I'll take it :P
  • Definitely not used to getting asked out, but I'll take it :P
  • 4 am?, That is kind of late to call anyone. Unless you are in labor then it is understandable.
  • You haven't met many of the forum's denizens.
  • 4 am?, That is kind of late to call anyone. Unless you are in labor then it is understandable.
    Indeed.
    For instance, my preferred schedule on weekends is to stay up till 6 am and sleep till 2.
    For instance, my preferred schedule on weekends is to stay up till 6 am and sleep till 2.
  • I stay up till 2 or 3 usually and wake up around 6.
    His weekly schedule was in High School was games 'til Midnight, homework 'til 3, then sleep 'til 6:30 or so, sleep through AP US (or other corresponding 1st period class), and then still get better grades than the rest of us.
    His weekly schedule was in High School was games 'til Midnight, homework 'til 3, then sleep 'til 6:30 or so, sleep through AP US (or other corresponding 1st period class), and then still get better grades than the rest of us.
    It's true. Though most of the time I was only up till 1:30 or so, I was only up till 3 when I was writing an essay.
  • Discovery: It is incredibly difficult to discern signs of affection on the Internet. Or maybe I'm just stupid.
  • Discovery: It is incredibly difficult to discern signs of affection on the Internet. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

Are you hitting on me????
  • edited February 2011
    Discovery: It is incredibly difficult to discern signs of affection on the Internet. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

No, he's obviously hitting on Kaptain K, since he's the resident trap.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on

No, he's obviously hitting on Kaptain K, the resident trap.
    WAIT
    I FUCKED UP
    I'm having some trouble with this right now as well, coincidentally. Solution 1: Skype. Solution 2: Meet in real life.
    I'm having some trouble with this right now as well, coincidentally. Solution 1: Skype. Solution 2: Meet in real life.
    Both solutions have been implemented previously, but solution one much more than two. What I'm interested in is seeing if the Skype chats confirm my suspicions. In any case I will likely have a definite analysis when I see her on Saturday.
    Good luck with your Internet lady-friends, sir.
  • I suggest you climb a tree in front of her house and spy on her changing. Then as her father is driving down the street fall out of the tree and let him hit you with his car.