This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• I tottally have a date for next monday... There is this girl in my relapse prevention program and we have been flirting for a while now. I man'd up and just asked her out.
  • Admiral Hotcakes, I'm going to have rare internet access from the end of the month until the end of May, and I doubt that our amphibious friend can find this thread. I wish you the best of unobserved luck during that time.
  • As somebody who has had zero luck in this department, I'm well past due for it.
    Past due? Try me. >_>
  • Past due? Try me. >_>
    And the dating thread turns into a pity party again,.
  • Past due? Try me. >_>
    At least it wasn't me this time! Yay!
  • Past due? Try me. >_>
    Ha. :P
  • Past due? Try me. >_>
    And the dating thread turns into a party party again,.
  • Past due? Try me. >_>
    And the dating thread turns into a party party again,.
    Did somebody say party?
  • The mountain of evidence for Scott being a homogay grows by the second.
  • The mountain of evidence for Scott being a homogay grows by the second.
    The people on this forum are WAY ahead of you.
  • edited February 2011
    That's why I said it's a mountain. It's a gigantic mountain of evidence which persists to grow.

Although now in addition to being gay, I think Scott is also transgendered and wants to be a pretty girl.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • edited February 2011
    No, Scott just likes cute things. You can be comfortable in a man's body and still like fuwafuwa kawaii things. Even transvestites often are okay with being men, they just like to wear fancy dresses. Eddie Izzard is a perfect example. He just wants to be sparkly fancy and wear makeup, because it is fun. He likes ladies.
    Also, I don't get when people conflate liking traditionally masculine things or feminine things with sexual attraction to the same gender. I could be the most badass Hokuto no Ken-like girl and still like dudes.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited February 2011
    No, Scott just likes cute things. You can be comfortable in a man's body and still like fuwafuwa kawaii things. Even transvestites often are okay with being men, they just like to wear fancy dresses. Eddie Izzard is a perfect example.
    You've got a few things big time wrong there. Transvestites are only defined by crossdressing, that's a whole other thing than transgendered.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Of course I know, I'm just making the point that liking froo froo girly stuff does not mean you want to be a girl. Did you read the post?
    I am saying Scott is not transgendered, he is more like a transvestite.
  • There isn't enough nair in the universe to make Scott into a pretty princess.
  • edited February 2011
    ...Aho. Something Awful ni kaere.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited February 2011
    There isn't enough nair in the universe to make Scott into a pretty princess.
    No, but there is Photoshop, get on it boys.

Also, more girls need to wear ribbons in their hair.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Update: 4 days into my boyfriend's trip to Japan and I'm getting over missing him but a whole other problem has arisen.
  • arisen. heh.
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggh.
  • Sorry your day is so HARD.
  • Aaaaaaaaarggggh I'm glad I wore boxerbriefs today.
  • edited February 2011
    Also, more girls need to wear ribbons in their hair.
    Yes.
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • I tottally have a date for next monday... There is this girl in my relapse prevention program and we have been flirting for a while now. I man'd up and just asked her out.
    Wow cool. Good for you!
  • Pat yourself on the back. It is good!
  • I was going to post a witty response to jmerm, but then he left the country. Jerk.
  • Nope, I'm here until the 28th. Sorry for the lack of clarity there.
  • A few things I've learned after my first week of dating someone ever:

1) I knew I would lose some of my free time, but I really had no idea just how much.
    2) Normal schedule and routines have been completed screwed. If I don't get it corrected soon, I might be getting yelled at at work.
    3) Despite all this loss, I find that I really don't mind it so much.

There are several other small things, but I don't feel like anyone here would want to know...
  • 1) I knew I would lose some of my free time, but I really had no idea just how much.
    2) Normal schedule and routines have been completed screwed. If I don't get it corrected soon, I might be getting yelled at at work.
    Two biggest reasons I am not looking for this sort of action.