This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• I concur! Feasts are something that shouldn't be passed up!
    Well I can your waist line could pass it up ^_^
    That's not nice...
  • edited April 2011
    That's not nice...
    As a fat guy, I take no offense.

But really, we need some cuddle time.

You also need to understand how much food my mom makes at a time. It's ludicrous. She used to make 20+ pound turkeys when there were just 4 of us for Thanksgiving. This isn't even counting the sides - sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, creamed onions, green beans, broccoli in cheese sauce (yes, all for the same meal) - or desserts. Yes. Desserts. Plural.

There is a reason that I have portion control issues.
    Except for the guilt part.
    I felt guilty because you could've fed 80 needy people with all that food. That is not an exaggeration. We had an order of magnitude more food than was necessary.

But in any event, the dinner we're skipping is the chef salad night, so nothing of value was lost.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • That's not nice...
    Anyone who has three days of feasting is going to gain a few pounds.
  • Anyone who has three days of feasting is going to gain a few pounds.
    This sounds like a challenge!
  • I just find myself without much to do that I actually care about now...
    Seconded, let's find a hobby.
  • edited April 2011
    I appreciate you guys trying to make me feel better, but I am immune to the advice of doing awesome things to win girls. I know it's all in jest, but honestly, I'm not over Jen, and I won't be for a while. I know I will move on, but I haven't right now, not even close. So please, just understand that all's I'm trying to do right now is maintain my stability in class, do work, and spend the rest of my time trying not to continue thinking about this relationship and why I'm right and Jen clearly should've stayed with me. I know I'm being selfish and immature in those thoughts, so I need to move on. But right now, nothing is doing a good job of distracting me.
    Come on, Happy tank was pretty good, right? Alright, We're not wizards - Well, technically grey is a wizard - but you'll be fine - all systems normal here.
    Post edited by Churba on
    Ooh, I know! Let's make a 3rd faction in HvZ! We can call it "Too Awesome." We run around on imaginary velociraptor mounts hunting down all the other players.
  • I am going to watch "Real Madrid" Vs "Barcelona" and Doctor Who for easter.
    It will be a "Sabado Santo" of epic proportions.
    Also, some Mortal Kombat and Inital D will be happening in between :P
  • edited April 2011
    "Real Madrid" Vs "Barcelona"
    OH SHIT. Epic indeed. Real Madrid FTW.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Sheila: But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private?
    Ash: Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all.
    The best quote of this nature occurs at the end of Repo Man, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. So everyone should go watch Repo Man.
    Ooh, I know! Let's make a 3rd faction in HvZ! We can call it "Too Awesome." We run around on imaginary velociraptor mounts hunting down all the other players.
    You mean scooters? Waaaay ahead of you, buddy. :P
    You mean scooters? Waaaay ahead of you, buddy. :P
    Aww...You made me feel lame.
  • Seconded, let's find a hobby.
    I have a job now, so I can afford it...
  • edited April 2011
    Laserquest IS fairly close to RIT, if I recall correctly...
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Seconded, let's find a hobby.
    Make it so.
  • Re: Dating.

I'm having a problem with depth vs breadth.
  • Re: Dating.

I'm having a problem with depth vs breadth.
    Many men do. It's nothing to feel bad about.
  • I have never had a problem with depth or breadth.
  • I have never had a problem with depth or breadth.
    heeheeheeheehee.
  • edited April 2011
    heeheeheeheehee.
    And that is what she said.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • This guy who I find really attractive and have had a thing for FINALLY asked me out... but I'm going to have to say no because he's moving away in less than a month, and if I were to date him I'd want it to be a serious business kind of thing... so THAT'S frustrating. I can console myself with the fact that at least I worked in a guy's dressing room during the last theater production and got lots of numbers of hot (straight!) actors.
  • edited April 2011
    his guy who I find really attractive and have had a thing for FINALLY asked me out... but I'm going to have to say no because he's moving away in less than a month, and if I were to date him I'd want it to be a serious business kind of thing... so THAT'S frustrating. I can console myself with the fact that at least I worked in a guy's dressing room during the last theater production and got lots of numbers of hot (straight!) actors.
    Why not have a bit of fun, you are in theater so you probably already have a reputation :-p
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Why not have a bit of fun, you are in theater so you probably already have a reputation :-p
    Because I also really like the guy as a friend and don't want to do that to him. I know he'd treat me like a princess, so using him like that just feels wrong.

As for my theater-related reputation, I don't really have one. If anything, people think I'm a prude because I'm still a virgin. I should clarify that this isn't because of a lack of desire, thoughts of it being wrong of me, or because I don't think I could get any if I tried, but mainly because I'd rather have a founded relationship first before sex. If that makes me a prude, then I'll take it.
  • If anything, people think I'm a prude because I'm still a virgin. I should clarify that this isn't because of a lack of desire, thoughts of it being wrong of me, or because I don't think I could get any if I tried, but mainly because I'd rather have a founded relationship first before sex. If that makes me a prude, then I'll take it.
    That's an excellent stance on the issue.
  • As for my theater-related reputation, I don't really have one. If anything, people think I'm a prude because I'm still a virgin. I should clarify that this isn't because of a lack of desire, thoughts of it being wrong of me, or because I don't think I could get any if I tried, but mainly because I'd rather have a founded relationship first before sex. If that makes me a prude, then I'll take it.
    I was just joking with you, I was in Stage Crew and was always amused by the theater/crew rep. But yea, good policy ^_^
  • As for my theater-related reputation, I don't really have one. If anything, people think I'm a prude because I'm still a virgin. I should clarify that this isn't because of a lack of desire, thoughts of it being wrong of me, or because I don't think I could get any if I tried, but mainly because I'd rather have a founded relationship first before sex. If that makes me a prude, then I'll take it.
    You're not a prude. It's sensible.

I was going to say if you were down for it, be up front and have safe casual sex.
  • I was going to say if you were down for it, be up front and have safe casual sex.
    Note, instead of the sex part, since he asked you out and your friends, nothing like a bit of cuddling before someone moves away!
  • If anything, people think I'm a prude because I'm still a virgin. I should clarify that this isn't because of a lack of desire, thoughts of it being wrong of me, or because I don't think I could get any if I tried, but mainly because I'd rather have a founded relationship first before sex. If that makes me a prude, then I'll take it.
    One of my close lady friends did the same thing and would get the same shit for it. But she stayed true to herself, despite knowing that all of her friends did it way younger than she was, and finally found the right guy for her. She was very happy with her choice.

I'm also very happy with her choice since she chose me ^_^
  • That's an excellent stance on the issue.
    I was just joking with you, I was in Stage Crew and was always amused by the theater/crew rep. But yea, good policy ^_^
    You're not a prude. It's sensible.
    Thanks you guys! I appreciate people that are understanding and supportive.
    I was going to say if you were down for it, be up front and have safe casual sex.
    Note, instead of the sex part, since he asked you out and your friends, nothing like a bit of cuddling before someone moves away!
    Yeeahh, probably not. I'd still feel bad about the mixed-signals thing, considering I'd be like, "I don't want to date you but SNUGGLES!" and he's been led on for months by basically all of his exes and has been extremely hurt by this many times. I don't want to add on to that in any way, if I can help it.
    One of my close lady friends did the same thing and would get the same shit for it. But she stayed true to herself, despite knowing that all of her friends did it way younger than she was, and finally found the right guy for her. She was very happy with her choice.

I'm also very happy with her choice since she chose me ^_^
    Aww, this is cute and kind of inspiring, thanks man.
  • edited April 2011
    As for my theater-related reputation, I don't really have one. If anything, people think I'm a prude because I'm still a virgin. I should clarify that this isn't because of a lack of desire, thoughts of it being wrong of me, or because I don't think I could get any if I tried, but mainly because I'd rather have a founded relationship first before sex. If that makes me a prude, then I'll take it.
    Smart girl! I am also a yarahata (a virgin until 20) because I didn't find a person I wanted that kind of relationship with. It's nice to wait until you are happy! (Rym <3)
    Post edited by gomidog on