This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of your Boo-Yah (and vica-versa)

Comments

• Boo-Yah: Second place in judo tournament, and only lost to a dude who had 50+ pounds on me.
    Fail: Got thrown hard in the final, and hurt my shoulder pretty bad.
  • Boo-yah: Ordered an HTC Droid Incredible today.
    Fail: They're out of stock everywhere, so it'll be here in ~2 weeks (though the Verizon salesman said "I've heard they're coming sooner than that." Bullshit? Probably.).
  • Boo-yah: found a job that pays more than twice as much as the one I have now.

Fail: Hello there, 45 minute commute.
  • Boo-yah: found a job that pays more than twice as much as the one I have now.

Fail: Hello there, 45 minute commute.
    More time for music!
  • Fail: battery died in my car.

Boo-yah: The battery had a retardedly long warranty on it so the replacement cost me less than half the retail price of the battery.
  • edited May 2010
    There's a two-year-old in Indonesia that smokes 40 cigarettes a day. His parents don't stop him because he's addicted and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his cigs. He's also very overweight and can't walk and run properly because of it. It's doubtful that he'll live to see his teenage years.

But, on the other hand, this is probably the most badass looking two-year-old I've ever seen. I mean, seriously, this kid just don't give a fuck.

Post edited by Sail on
  • Fail: I messed up on my scarf so I have to start all over. It really sucks because I was pretty much done with the most difficult part.

Boo-yah: I made it into a small sized pot holder instead.
  • But, on the other hand, this is probably the most badass looking two-year-old I've ever seen. I mean, seriously, this kid just don't give afuck.
    I saw that headline earlier, but didn't click it. Goddamn, look at his eyes. That's a 67-year-old in a 2-year-old's body.
  • His parents don't stop him because he's addicted and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his cigs.
    The real question is how the fuck did he start smoking?
  • But, on the other hand, this is probably the most badass looking two-year-old I've ever seen. I mean, seriously, this kid just don't give afuck.
    I saw that headline earlier, but didn't click it. Goddamn, look at his eyes. That's a 67-year-old in a 2-year-old's body.
    Ehhh... My brother could totally take him.
  • edited May 2010
    This kid in twenty years time
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Someone just hit my faith in humanity for massive damage.
  • This kid in twenty years time
    This kid won't be around in 20 years.
  • Well, I guess I have a few things to report:
    fail: unemployed
    win-ish: government wants to send me a piddling amount of money
    hopeful win: had a bunch of interviews, hopefully will get at least two job offers by Tuesday.
  • Man, you seem to have the worst luck with keeping jobs.
  • There aren't a lot of good, non-shitheaded IT companies in upstate NY. Or at least, they aren't hiring right now.

In related news, I haven't been able to fall asleep for a few days. I suppose my booyah is that I took this time and worked on my website, learned some cool php tricks, and helped a friend migrate to Google Apps.

But yeah. This is the longest I've gone without sleep, and I'm surprisingly functional. (It's been going on since Friday morning)
  • edited June 2010
    Boo-yah: Restored 22 pots of GW paint, started painting my orkz.
    Fail: I am not fantastic at this. The coats aren't always solid, and sometimes run onto other areas of the model. *sigh*
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Fail because of what he's trying to do, but boo-yah because, well, it's hilarious.
  • Boo-yah: Restored 22 pots of GW paint, started painting my orkz.
    Fail: I am not fantastic at this. The coats aren't always solid, and sometimes run onto other areas of the model. *sigh*
    THIN YOUR PAINTS.
  • Fail because of what he's trying to do, but boo-yah because, well, it's hilarious.
    The best part of the video is at 0:36 when it cuts to this woman while talking about licking and her looks just says "I could go for some of that ".
  • Fail: I have a really bad hangover.
    Boo-yah: The hangover is just one result of a really fun date last night.
  • Boo-Yah: This is a Beer is now fermenting away nicely.

Fail: Lugging 10 gallons of a liquid denser than water up a flight of stairs is far more difficult than I originally estimated. I hurt.
  • Boo-yah: Restored 22 pots of GW paint, started painting my orkz.
    THIN YOUR PAINTS.
    Bitch, my paints are so thin that Kate Moss asks them for weight loss advice. My paints are so thin that my palettes cut diamonds.
  • Boo-Yah: I got to see a K-9 unit at my school today! [ :
    Fail: They were there screening the kids for drugs. D :
    That's exactly what it looked like. Then the cop got into a blue phone booth and shit got all whrrrrrr-whrrrrrr.
    That's exactly what it looked like. Then the cop got into a blue phone booth and shit got all whrrrrrr-whrrrrrr.
    And the drugs were really Krillitane Oil.
  • Fail: They were there screening the kids for drugs. D :
    Wait, what? Don't you have the right to refuse a search?
  • Wait, what? Don't you have the right to refuse a search?
    Considering the way schools seem to take these things, the individual should have the right to refuse search, but the school would consider that as good as an admission of guilt, and just punish them anyway.
  • edited June 2010
    Boo-Yah: Red Dead Redemption.
    Fail: 9.75% Sales Tax. I paid about $65 for the game. I will not be buying games instore in Illinois anymore.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on