This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of your Boo-Yah (and vica-versa)

Comments

• There is a cat named Rufus at the shelter that I really want to adopt, but Adam is unwilling to get an allergy shot twice a year. Seriously, it is only twice a year.
    Poor Rufus, I love thee, but another has come between us.
    In all seriousness, my heart is breaking for the lil' guy. He has been there for weeks without being adopted.
    Adam, save Rufus! He needs love too!
    Adam, save the cat. Otherwise, you are a heartless bastard. Kenshiro would save the cat.
    So would Rapeman. Why do you want me to be like Rapeman?
  • edited December 2010
    Fail: The kid who I am working with on a reading activity will not be able to go for the last session because their mom had a baby. This makes doing a write up on the sessions tricky at best.

Booyah: All the necessary work is done so I can write my report. The campus day care lady said she'd sign off on my last meeting like a boss.
    Post edited by Railith on
  • edited December 2010
    There is a cat named Rufus at the shelter that I really want to adopt, but Adam is unwilling to get an allergy shot twice a year. Seriously, it is only twice a year.
    Poor Rufus, I love thee, but another has come between us.
    In all seriousness, my heart is breaking for the lil' guy. He has been there for weeks without being adopted.
    Adam, save Rufus! He needs love too!
    Adam, save the cat. Otherwise, you are a heartless bastard. Kenshiro would save the cat.
    So would Rapeman. Why do you want me to be like Rapeman?
    Fail: You reminded me of Rapeman.
    Boo-Yah: ... I lied, there is no boo-yah anymore.
    Fail: You compared Kenshiro to Rapeman.
    Post edited by progSHELL on

• Besides, animals are for people who live alone and are lonely, I opted to get human pets instead (AKA room mates.)
    I really need to get my mind out of the gutter, never mind that pet play is relevant to my interests. :/
  • I really need to get my mind out of the gutter, never mind that pet play is relevant to my interests. :/
    Fail: ^this
    Boo-yah: I was honestly expecting a comment like this a lot sooner. :P
  • Besides, animals are for people who live alone and are lonelypeople who don't want children
  • George is correct. Not wanting children is just manifesting a variety of loneliness, because reproduction is a genetic imperative.
  • Fail: Coworkers are bringing in their holiday baking confections to share.
    Boo-Yah: Coworkers are bringing in their holiday baking confections to share.
  • Boo-Jah: I will soon have enough money to get the graphics card I've been wanting.
    Boo: Christmas.
  • Boo: Christmas.
    Okay, Scrooge.
    I like Christmas. Even if I didn't get any presents I would still like Christmas. Putting lanterns in the snow, seeing my family, eating food that I remember from every year before...there are many reasons I enjoy the holiday.
  • Boo-Yah: All parts for my PC arrived yesterday.
    Fail: Absolutely no time to assemble the thing.
    Boo-Yah: May have time tonight after chores and errands!
  • Absolutely no time
    May have time tonight
  • Okay, Scrooge.
    Actually, having met Fred's da, I can understand why he might not necessarily enjoy a time where one is traditionally obligated to spend a lot of time with your family.
  • Okay, Scrooge.
    Actually, having met Fred's da, I can understand why he might not necessarily enjoy a time where one is traditionally obligated to spend a lot of time with your family.
    ...Deja vu.
    I feel like the forum had this conversation a year ago...Maybe...
  • I like Christmas. Even if I didn't get any presents I would still like Christmas. Putting lanterns in the snow, seeing my family, eating food that I remember from every year before...there are many reasons I enjoy the holiday.
    I'm with you on everything but seeing my family. Of course, I mean my extended family. My close family is fine.

I like christmas for other reasons too. I used to work in the mall during christmas, and you could FEEL the happiness in the air. ^_^ I love this time of year (but LA could use some snow).
  • edited December 2010
    @Gomidog: Well, you have reasons for enjoying Christmas and I have reasons for not enjoying it. Though I might go with a Scrooge McDuck avatar for a while.

Birthday: Sad. Christmas: Depressing. New Year's: Super depressing.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited December 2010
    Post edited by Sail on
  • The thought of Christmas makes me so sad I can't even get offended by that.
  • The thought of Christmas makes me so sad I can't even get offended by that.
    Why don't you celebrate Yule instead? Santa is basically just Odin combined with a Bishop.
  • I've been celebrating Saturnalia for a few years now, and it is the business.
  • As a devout Pastafarian I've been celebrating The Holidays in all their glory for over six years now.
  • I've been celebratingSaturnaliafor a few years now, and it is the business.
    We learned all about Saturnalia in Latin class.
  • I've been celebratingSaturnaliafor a few years now, and it is the business.
    We learned all about Saturnalia in Latin class.
    So did I. It was a fun time.
  • Santa is basically just Odin combined with a Bishop.
  • Boo-Yah: New system is up and running and a friend offered me a free game on Steam.
    Fail: I have forgotten my logon for Steam...
  • Fail: Got my hair cut at a shop rather than doing it myself like normal. It's way shorter than I normally like it.
    Win: I look pretty badass.
  • edited December 2010
    Boo-yah: New Gorillaz album comes out on Xmas day.

Fail: Damon Albarn made it on his iPad over the course of a month while on tour. I has a skeptical.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Japanese voice actors sing covers of American and UK punk rock songs. This one is for Basketcase by Green Day. I dare you to sit through the covers for Blitzkrieg Bop and Ruby Soho.

• That is both simultaneously Super Cute and Super Strange...

"I went to a shwink to analyze my dweams..."
  • Japanese voice actors sing covers of American and UK punk rock songs. This one is for Basketcase by Green Day. I dareyou to sit through the covers forBlitzkrieg BopandRuby Soho.
    Lubys and all, Ruby Soho was the most listenable of the three.