This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I think you meant to post that in the things of your day thread :P
  • Haha, nah, I watched that a while back, so not my thing of the day. Seems more random than a think of the day anyway though. I will probably put his newest song there though.
  • I just thought of a great idea for a low budget action movie.
  • edited November 2011
    The Contra code enables developer mode in webOS.
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Jungle Speed is unforgiving.
  • Jungle Speed is unforgiving.
    -- Me, not that I'm bitter or anything.
  • edited November 2011
    When I re-read anything my father read to me as a child, I "hear" his voice in my mind's ear. It is like being transported back in time and space - like my own personal nostalgia TARDIS.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I wish I was playing Freemarket today, instead of writing javascript.
  • I bought a glock last night.

And by that I mean I bought a glockenspiel.

Who are you? The lead singer from Cake?

• edited November 2011
    I bought a glock last night.

Who are you? The lead singer from Cake?

Well, I didn't buy a vibraslap, so no.
    Post edited by Sail on

Who are you? Gareth Campesinos!
    FTFY

• It was honestly a combination of Los Campesinos! and Papa Topo that influenced the decision, but bells sound good in so many contexts.
  • It was honestly a combination of Los Campesinos! and Papa Topo that influenced the decision, but bells sound good in so many contexts.
    For sure. More people need to rock out with their glocks out.

• My roommate: "I'm gonna start a Johnny Cash themed Chinese restaurant."
  • My roommate: "I'm gonna start a Johnny Cash themed Chinese restaurant."
    "Hello everybody. I'll have bacon an' hash."

• cat /dev/urandom
  • cat /dev/urandom | strings
  • When scanlators leave honorifics in, it makes all the characters sound like weeaboos.
  • When scanlators leave honorifics in, it makes all the characters sound like weeaboos.
    Fuckin aye!
    Fuckin aye!
    It's even worse when it creeps into official releases. I'm watching Godannar and in the English dub (which I prefer) they call the main character, Go, Go-chin a lot.
  • It's almost December and I still just got bit by mosquitoes.
    I am okay if it is in nicknames. Like, if a character is named Michiko and her friends call her Mi-chan. It's a completely different name, and it would be weird if they just called her "Mi"
  • My geek room is coming together nicely... The arcade cabinet should be done in a few more weeks, then I just need to up the size of my TV and locate and buy a copy of Steel Battalion.
  • Almost done the major clean/rehaul of our apartment. I'll post pics when it's done! YAY!
  • Im gonna start calling nights like this batman. I'll spare you the pun because I know you know
  • Im gonna start calling nights like this batman. I'll spare you the pun because I know you know
    The night's parents are dead?