This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• When I went to see Red Tails last night, I saw the trailer to a movie that I've known about and have been dreading from Day 1, and it is as bad as I thought it was. Shockingly, my family thinks it looks hilarious and they're really excited. Am I the only one who think this looks painful to the point of agony?
  • Am I the only one who think this looks painful to the point of agony?
    To be fair, the Stooges they've picked really are top-notch Stooge impersonators. The problem is that this isn't going to be a Stooges movie so much as it is a celebrity cameos movie.

C'mon, though, you can't tell me you don't want to poke Snookie in the eyes.
  • Sun is coming up. Still drinking. Waaaaaaaargh.
  • Is there something wrong with the sound in that trailer, or is it deliberate?
  • Is there something wrong with the sound in that trailer, or is it deliberate?
    The audio is horribly out of sync.

• Yes, but is it a mistake, or deliberate?
  • Yes, but is it a mistake, or deliberate?
    I'm 99% sure that it was a mistake.

Also, Jason: STOP SENDING ME INVITES TO CASTLEVILLE!

• Also, Jason: STOP SENDING ME INVITES TO CASTLEVILLE!
    And me.

And me.
    And me.

And me.
    And me.
    Can I complain about something you can totally just ignore too? I want to be irritated with the cool kids.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2012

Also, Jason: STOP SENDING ME INVITES TO CASTLEVILLE!
    And me.
    And me.
    Can I complain about something you can totally just ignore too? I want to be irritated with the cool kids.
    Those games are just mindless crap anyway. No need to ever play them.

Post edited by Geo on
  • I'm so making cherrychangas now.
  • I saw this and it spoke to me of Pete.
    And I must say, while the internet told me there were lots of tori at Fushimi Inari I wasn't expecting tens of thousands of them over miles of path up and down a mountain with a chance of monkeys.

And me.
    And me.

And me.
    And me.
    Wow, you must be using a totally different definition of the word "complain" than I've ever heard of before.

• You can keep sending Castleville invites to me. I'll treat ya right, baby.
  • We're working while we do this. So your tax monies are hard at work. Typing and singing can be done at the same time.
    Nope. You said you were signing it.
    Type with one hand, sign with the other!
  • com·plain [kuhm-pleyn]
    verb (used without object)
    1. To express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.
    2. To tell of one's pains, ailments, etc.: to complain of a backache.
    3. To make a formal accusation: If you think you've been swindled, complain to the police.
  • Yup, and we were either telling someone or asking someone to stop doing something. In my book that isn't complaining, though I guess you disagree. Also I'm not even mildly irritated by Facebook game requests, and I'm not cool.
  • edited January 2012
    Yup, and we were either telling someone or asking someone to stop doing something. In my book that isn't complaining, though I guess you disagree. Also I'm not even mildly irritated by Facebook game requests, and I'm not cool.
    Wow, you must be using a totally different definition of the word "cool" than I've ever heard of before.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • The internet is boring on Sundays.
  • edited January 2012
    The internet is boring on Sundays.
    TRUTH. I've been playing games all morning waiting for footballs, but that doesn't start until 3pm.

I might start baking.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I've been cooking a sous vide steak.
  • I am gathering the supplies needed to ham.
  • The internet is boring on Sundays.
    TRUTH. I've been playing games all morning waiting for footballs, but that doesn't start until 3pm.

I might start baking.
    I've been preparing my airsoft equipment for a game next week... managing an assault vest's contents and MOLLE pockets is NOT as easy as I thought. Takes a lot of time to figure out the balance right...

Pretty happy though. Hopefully gonna play some Elevator: Source tonight.
  • I've just began homework that has been around for two weeks in my Physics and Calculus class. It is due either at midnight tonight or tomorrow. Oh, the woe! :D
  • edited January 2012
    I saw this and it spoke to me of Pete.
    [Viking]
    And I must say, while the internet told me there were lots of tori at Fushimi Inari I wasn't expecting tens of thousands of them over miles of path up and down a mountain with a chance of monkeys.
    "Viking" in Japanese is a word that means "all you can eat buffet." It comes from the idea of the Smorgasbord.
    I have been to Kyoto three times, and I still haven't been to Fushimi Inari Shrine! It's one my list to see someday!
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Good name for a cat: Albert Whisker.
  • edited January 2012
    Hammer Grape Liquor tastes like blah and DimeTapp.
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • Made Angel Food Cupcakes with Meringue Icing. I'm kinda proud of that one.