This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Can't decide if I should be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Took a silly test. It put me Gryffindor. Ravenclaw in second. Tough call...
  • Sign up for Pottermore and play up to the point where you can take the "official" test.
  • Pottermore gave me Hufflepuff, which duh.

Also, does anyone know of a place where someone could get rid of their gift cards for cash? One of my birthday gifts from a family member was a $10 gift card to a movie theater... but I work at one already and kind of don't ever need this. I could always try to see if a friend will trade me for cash, but I've also always kinda wondered if there was a site out there for this kind of thing or something.
  • Also, does anyone know of a place where someone could get rid of their gift cards for cash? One of my birthday gifts from a family member was a $10 gift card to a movie theater... but I work at one already and kind of don't ever need this. I could always try to see if a friend will trade me for cash, but I've also always kinda wondered if there was a site out there for this kind of thing or something.
    https://www.plasticjungle.com/main
  • edited May 2012
    Sign up for Pottermore and play up to the point where you can take the "official" test.
    Slytherin here.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited May 2012
    https://www.plasticjungle.com/main
    This is like a dream come true! Well, except for
    Thank you for using Plastic Jungle! Unfortunately, your gift card balance is less than the $25.00 minimum and we will not be able to accept it at this time.
    Oh well...
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • Not sure if I really got 100% on my final paper, or if it's computer error...
  • edited May 2012
    Sign up for Pottermore and play up to the point where you can take the "official" test.
    I got Ravenclaw, which I would prefer if I were in this universe. Gryfindor looks like it would be filled with douchebags, Hufflepuff looks like it would be filled with remarkably unremarkable people, and Slytherin, I actually have no qualms against Slytherin other than the fact that they are stereotyped as the bad guy.

By the way, it took a long time to get to the official test. :-P
    Post edited by Clockian on
  • Sign up for Pottermore and play up to the point where you can take the "official" test.
    Slytherin here.
  • Hufflepuff looks like it would be filled with remarkably unremarkable people,
    D:
  • I think I'm going to buy a pair of Tom's shoes today. They seem like the shoe I'm looking for in the summer when I don't want to wear sandals.
    Slytherin here.

• That test gave me Slytherin as well.

The lengths I go to be properly prepared for a bar crawl.
  • Gryffindore :(
    Ha ha, you're with the goody goodies.
    No, Hufflepuff are the goody-goodies.
  • edited May 2012
    Gryffindore :(
    Gryffindor e has anything but goody-goodies. The only real true goody-goody throughout the entire series was Hermione.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited May 2012
    Gryffindore :(
    Now now, some say Slytherin is evil, but I don't think that's the case. For me, It's more like if I come across two students gettin' heavy in a hidden hall, I sidle up and say "Mind if I..."and thus why I'm a Slytherin.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I object to this whole house-based prejudice system. I'm a brave, wise, loyal, and cunning.
  • I'm in the house that gets all the sexy wenches. Whichever that may be.
    Hufflepuff.
    Hufflepuff.
  • Hufflepuff-puff-pass.
  • Hogwarts seem entirely based in stereotypes
  • Hufflepuff-puff-pass.
    Why do you think I consider it a wise move to maintain good relations with every house?
  • I'm Ravenclaw, which I kind of expected though I was hoping for Slytherin.
  • Hufflepuff-puff-pass.
    It's no coincidence that the Head of Hufflepuff was also the Head of Herbology...
    Slytherin here.
  • My wand is
    BLACK WALNUT WITH PHOENIX FEATHER CORE, TEN AND THREE QUARTER INCHES, HARD