This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I find your Lackofcheese disturbing.
  • NERDS!!!
    As I was reading this discussion I realized that, because I kinda know all the people involved, I get the tongue-in-cheek-ness of it, but if I just stumbled across this thread somewhere out on the web, I would be absolutely certain that no one involved was ever going to have sex.
    Jesus, and people though Hank Pym simply beating on his wife was bad. Backhander < blowing new and interesting holes in your wife with your dick.
  • Y'know, something I've always wondered is how the Flash lives without killing himself out of boredom.
  • Jesus, and people though Hank Pym simply beating on his wife was bad. Backhander < blowing new and interesting holes in your wife with your dick.
    Ah, The Pro - that's one pretty entertaining book right there.
  • On my commute home yesterday I saw a riced out car with some Army guy driving it. On the side of the car was a decal of Pedobear. I started laughing uncontrollably and gave the guy a thumbs up when I passed him.
  • I think I may be the only kid at this school who hates to see kids openly disrespect and disobey a teacher, not to mention call them choice words like "bitch," "whore," "fucker," and the like. And it makes me even angrier when they blame the teacher for their troubles!

Fucking Spanish class. You will be the death of me. Or my classmates.
  • The most recent Stuff You Should Know Podcast about circumcision is very intriguing and found out a lot more about the social/cultural and medical aspects of it.
  • PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI
    PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI
  • Sure is /b/ in here.
  • Sure is /b/ in here.
    U MAD?
  • puru puru pruru rin?
    Sure is /b/ in here.
    :3 Nyoro~n
  • puru puru pruru rin?
    oppai ga puru puru pururin - Atheistium.
  • Scott, Rym. You guys are normally pretty laid-back about shit fans want to do. Would you care if I set Durarara-like chat up on my own server to serve as a chatroom for the forum?
  • Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
  • Scott, Rym. You guys are normally pretty laid-back about shit fans want to do. Would you care if I setDurarara-like chatup on my own server to serve as a chatroom for the forum?
    It's hilarious how you guys ask us permission of things you want to do completely on your own. Do you need my permission to wipe your own ass? Well permission denied! Dirty asses for all of you.
  • Anyone going to MAGfest this year? I might make a crazy decision.
  • Well permission denied! Dirty asses for all of you.
    Awww damn it, way to ruin things for the rest of us.
  • Dirty asses for all of you.
    So much for going ass to mouth.
    You never go ass to mouth.
  • All work and no play make George bored.
  • edited December 2010
    Dirty asses for all of you.
    Sometimes in the heat of the moment.
    All work and no play make George bored.
    Pshh. Like you're working.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • It's hilarious how you guys ask us permission of things you want to do completely on your own. Do you need my permission to wipe your own ass? Well permission denied! Dirty asses for all of you.
    One supposes it is polite to ask permission to link something to your general brand, even if it isn't strictly required.
  • edited December 2010
    Dirty asses for all of you.
    I was under the impression that the heat of the moment tells your partner what your heart means. Unless your heart is begging for ass to mouth. Which I guess is always a possibility.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
    I was under the impression that the heat of the moment tells your partner what your heart means. Unless your heart is begging for ass to mouth. Which I guess is always a possibility.
    This discussion of dirty ass to mouth is displeasing :(((
  • Scott, Rym. You guys are normally pretty laid-back about shit fans want to do. Would you care if I setDurarara-like chatup on my own server to serve as a chatroom for the forum?
    It's hilarious how you guys ask us permission of things you want to do completely on your own. Do you need my permission to wipe your own ass? Well permission denied! Dirty asses for all of you.
    Fine. Saves me assloads of money on toilet paper. :P
  • edited December 2010
    Fine. Saves me assloads of money on toilet paper. :P
    Never said that you couldn't just get other people to wipe your arse. Gentle round the edges there, Jeeves.
    Post edited by Churba on