This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I just slept for 10 hours straight. I have no idea if my parents tried to wake me up. I feel very defenseless and lost.
  • mmmm breakfast taco's.
  • edited March 2011
    I just slept for 10 hours straight. I have no idea if my parents tried to wake me up. I feel very defenseless and lost.
    I have that beat by like 38 hours. Granted, I had teenage chickenpox and couldn't even get out of bed, but y'know.

Come college, you'll realize that 10 hours is a pretty reasonable amount of sleep.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Come college, you'll realize that 10 hours is a pretty reasonable amount of sleep.
    I don't usually feel really rested unless I get 9-10 hours of sleep, though I usually get about 5-6.
  • Same here.
  • You know the guy in Zelda 2, "I Am Error." I was curious as to what his name was in the Japanese game. Apparently it was also Error!
  • Observation: The forums, especially Rym & Scott, have been all over My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    Observation: Scott Rubin has been noticeably less of a dick lately.
    Hypothesis: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic makes you a better person.
  • Observation: The forums, especially Rym & Scott, have been all over My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    Observation: Scott Rubin has been noticeably less of a dick lately.
    Hypothesis: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic makes you a better person.
    It's because friendship is ~MAGIC~.
  • I find it very hilarious for whenever I hear Azumanga Daioh on my iPod, the situation I'm in is almost TOO perfect to match the music.
  • edited March 2011
    Come college, you'll realize that 10 hours is a pretty reasonable amount of sleep.
    I don't usually feel really rested unless I get 9-10 hours of sleep, though I usually get about 5-6.
    I don't feel rested until the next day when something like that happens. Normally I get around 3-6 hours, maybe that's why.

And I had chickenpox a few years ago. I still resent my immune system for messing up my face.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Normally I get around 3-6 hours, maybe that's why.
    That's insanely unhealthy.
  • Don't waste time you could spend sleeping.
  • Don't waste time you could spend sleeping.
  • College seems to just induce very strange sleep schedules; I have 9 o'clock classes Tuesdays and Thursdays, while my MW classes don't start until the afternoon. The result is that I'm awake for about 20 hours straight Tuesdays and Thursdays, but only 13 on Mondays and Wednesdays.
  • Normally I get around 3-6 hours, maybe that's why.
    That's insanely unhealthy.
    Yeah, I know. I'm getting more now! It was just really hard to shut off my brain, now it's a bit easier.
  • Because of my 8:30 classes I wake up at 8:50 fairly consistently sans alarm.
  • People who put 15 second CG intros on Youtube videos need to learn what title cards are.
  • Huh. There is a character named Rochelle in L4D2. It's like it was ordained from the heavens.
  • I really like that shirt Dale is wearing. I'm going to use that saying now to guys who remind me of him.

• I'm watching the Geeknights Youtube channel and very nearly weeping in joy.
  • I really like that shirt Dale is wearing. I'm going to use that saying now to guys who remind me of him.
    I didn't read this comment, and skipped right to the comic. Then I wondered what was so good or random about it.
    Knowing how Jacques does his thing, you'll be able to buy the shirt in about a week or two.
    Knowing how Jacques does his thing, you'll be able to buy the shirt in about a week or two.
    Yeah, but it will more than likely be black and black is lame. I'm just going to use the quote when needed.
    Yeah, but it will more than likely be black and black is lame. I'm just going to use the quote when needed.
    Is it just me or has Jeph been drawing facial expressions a little weird recently? I mean, just look at Hannelore's face in the last panel. And Marigold's in the second to last panel.
  • Also, From a random joke on twitter last night -
  • Odd story from my girlfriend. As she was leaving the subway, someone poked her boob as she got off. She didn't find it invasive, more of kind of funny. But if the person was around, she probably would of socked him in the face.
  • edited April 2011
    My friend and her boyfriend (for those of you who visit the Pokemon thread, this is the same cool couple that was reunited by the power of Pokemon) just finished watching a pre-screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 2. I'm lime green jelly.
  • I really want a Savannah.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm all about the Ocicat:
    Most can easily be trained to fetch, walk on a leash and harness, come when called, speak, sit, lie down on command and a large array of other dog-related tricks.[1] Most are especially good at feline agility because they are very toy-driven. Some even take readily to the water.
    It'd be really awesome to have an Ocicat and a Savannah cat, though.
  • I prefer the Siberian, because those are big, fluffy, and relatively hypoallergenic. They're supposed to be fairly dog-like, although the two my parents own aren't.