This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• ~16% of comments in the past day have been in the two My Little Pony threads.
    I think that this might be my most active thread on these forums.
  • In the past week, ~17%; with the main MLP thread being the most posted-in thread.
  • I have video.
    EVEN BETTER.
  • In the past week, ~17%; with the main MLP thread being the most posted-in thread.
    New goal: All ponies, all the time.

Can we do it?
    New goal: All ponies, all the time.

Can we do it?
    Easily. All we'd have to do is post about 20% faster.
  • Rainbow Dash could do that in 10 seconds flat.
  • /Rainbow Dash is still the best.
  • edited February 2011
    /Rainbow Dash is still the best.
    Fluttershy has a gaze attack that can stop a fucking dragon. She stared down a cockatrice. Pinkie Pie is prescient and also a secret genius.

Sonic rainboom? I scoff.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • edited February 2011
    /Rainbow Dash is still the best.
    Fluttershy has a gaze attack that can stop a fucking dragon. She stared down a cockatrice. Pinkie Pie is prescient and also a secret genius.

Sonic rainboom? I scoff.
    If you want to compare it like that, why aren't you voting for Princess Celestia, who is effectively a GOD, or at least Twilight Sparkle, who is as much of a god as Merlin?
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited February 2011
    Twilight Sparkle, who is as much of a god as Merlin?
    Twilight Sparkle keeps forgetting that she can teleport. "Take a leap of faith!" NO, HOW ABOUT YOU USE YOUR FUCKING MAGIC!?
    Princess Celestia, who is effectively a GOD
    Because that's like saying Superman is your favorite superhero. That's a bullshit cop-out.
  • I'll tell you why Rainbow Dash is the best, because she is all full on with the snark and fuck yeah.

For example, after everybody else says they don't want the GGG ticket, she's all like "Yeah, I get the ticket! I get the ticket!"
    Then when the dragon is like "But the rainbow one kicked me!" she's all smiling and nodding, like fuck yeah I kicked you in the face.

Also, she lives in a cloud palace/house.
  • I'll tell you why Rainbow Dash is the best, because she is all full on with the snark and fuck yeah.

For example, after everybody else says they don't want the GGG ticket, she's all like "Yeah, I get the ticket! I get the ticket!"
    Then when the dragon is like "But the rainbow one kicked me!" she's all smiling and nodding, like fuck yeah I kicked you in the face.

Also, she lives in a cloud palace/house.
    I moved to the other thread, as that one is more appropriate to discussing which ponies are the best. Or, as I like to say, why Rainbow Dash is lame.
  • edited February 2011
    Or, as I like to say, why Rainbow Dash is lame.
    When the fuck did you do a 360?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the other thread. Goddamn, you are all giant fucking nerds.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • edited February 2011
    The sonic rainboom. There was no struggle. Victory was pre-determined.

Pinkie Pie, however, is full of surprises. She's like a sneak attack. Perhaps even a ninja.
    I think you mean a 180. That's some serious Rainbow Dash math right there.
  • Goddamn, you are all giant fucking nerds.
  • For example, after everybody else says they don't want the GGG ticket, she's all like "Yeah, I get the ticket! I get the ticket!"
    So you like her because she's a douchebag?
  • For example, after everybody else says they don't want the GGG ticket, she's all like "Yeah, I get the ticket! I get the ticket!"
    This IS Scott we're talking about, after all.
    This IS Scott we're talking about, after all.
    Yes. But there is something to be said about going after something you want full force.
  • So you like her because she's a douchebag?
    Yes, and because god damn, Pete is being way too hardcore over this, haha. I'm entertained and I choose a favorite based on that. image
    Plus I know I'm smart, so I trust my awesome opinion.
  • So you like her because she's a douchebag?
    Yes, and because god damn, Pete is being way too hardcore over this, haha. I'm entertained and I choose a favorite based on that. image
    Plus I know I'm smart, so I trust my awesome opinion.
    Is that available in wallpaper size?
  • edited February 2011
    Is that available in wallpaper size?
    There you go, bro.
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • Pete is being way too hardcore over this
    Ponies are srs fucking bsns.
  • Ponies forever!
  • RymRym
    edited February 2011
    An old trick, but one that must be done for every new thing.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • The cutie mark crusaders first appear in... Episode 1.

At the very end after nightmare moon appears, they are cowering together. So when they "meet" and introduce themselves to each other in the later episode, it's complete bullshit.

Continuity fail.
  • edited March 2011
    At the very end after nightmare moon appears, they are cowering together. So when they "meet" and introduce themselves to each other in the later episode, it's complete bullshit.

Continuity fail.
    Actually, there's nothing in that episode, iirc, that suggests it couldn't have taken place before episode 1.

[Edit] Ah, no, I'm wrong. Twilight Sparkle is in it.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • At the very end after nightmare moon appears, they are cowering together. So when they "meet" and introduce themselves to each other in the later episode, it's complete bullshit.

Continuity fail.
    Actually, there's nothing in that episode, iirc, that suggests it couldn't have taken place before episode 1.
    Twilight Sparkle is present and friends with everyone.
  • At the very end after nightmare moon appears, they are cowering together. So when they "meet" and introduce themselves to each other in the later episode, it's complete bullshit.

Continuity fail.
    Actually, there's nothing in that episode, iirc, that suggests it couldn't have taken place before episode 1. Twilight Sparkle isn't in it at all.
    Applebloom tries to get Twilight to use magic to make her mark appear.. I think the best way to handle it is to admit that the writers don't pay much attention to continuity or just retcon that episode (or just Twilight's appearance in it) out of existence.